Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
In the tradition of the multi-award-winning Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, rebel agent Kyle Katarn returns in exhilarating first-person action. Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is being developed in partner ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 13 more offers
- 0CrCrank041186%Positive feedback14
View offer details$ 2.45
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback52960
View offer details$ 2.50
- 0Kinguin81%Positive feedback111
View offer details$ 2.51
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104982
View offer details$ 2.63
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback14962
View offer details$ 2.70
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5967
View offer details$ 2.73
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1784
View offer details$ 2.75
In the tradition of the multi-award-winning Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, rebel agent Kyle Katarn returns in exhilarating first-person action. Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is being developed in partnership with Activision's critically acclaimed developer Raven Software.
Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single- and multiplayer modes. Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the Dark side, Kyle set aside his lightsaber, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future.
- Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
- Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
- Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation. When a fight is necessary, be at the ready with an arsenal of weapons: stun baton, Bryar blast pistol, blaster rifle to name but a few.
- Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales--Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon--plus some never-before-seen locations
- Multi-player options including, deathmatch, saber-only deathmatch, and team capture the flag.
- Developed in conjunction with the critically acclaimed Raven Software using a modified Quake III Team Arena engine
Release Date: 2003-09-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.