An updated and remastered version of the smash-hit psychological survival adventure, made by one man and played by hundreds of thousands!
The masked protagonist must escape from a city ravaged by disease, by any means necessary. Starving and exhausted, he has begun to question how much of what he sees is even real.
How to survive is up to YOU. Sneak through without firing a single shot, or kill everything in your path. Eat and sleep well, or resort to drugs to keep going. Search for survivors, or try to escape the city alone. Look after your mental health, or descend into madness...
Lone Survivor is unusual mix of survival horror, stealth mechanics, adventure games, a virtual pet, a physical and psychological survival simulation and a truly interactive story. The player is encouraged to role-play and forget about the game's workings, while the story moulds to match the player's actions. This is a game where your choices genuinely matter.
The Director's Cut Edition of the game now includes a great deal of new content, new lighting engine and other graphical and audio enhancements, and the two new endings and three new side-quests also seen in the recent PlayStation releases. The update is FREE to existing
Super Meat Boy is a tough as nails platformer where you play as an animated cube of meat who's trying to save his girlfriend (who happens to be made of bandages) from an evil fetus in a jar wearing a tux.
Our meaty hero will leap from walls, over seas of buzz saws, through crumbling caves and pools of old needles. Sacrificing his own well being to save his damsel in distress. Super Meat Boy brings the old school difficulty of classic NES titles like Mega Man 2, Ghost and Goblins and Super Mario Bros. 2 (The Japanese one) and stream lines them down to the essential no BS straight forward twitch reflex platforming.
Ramping up in difficulty from hard to soul crushing SMB will drag Meat boy though haunted hospitals, salt factories and even hell itself. And if 300+ single player levels weren't enough SMB also throws in epic boss fights, a level editor and tons of unlock able secrets, warp zones and hidden characters.
Braid is a puzzle-platformer, drawn in a painterly style, where you can manipulate the flow of time in strange and unusual ways. From a house in the city, journey to a series of worlds and solve puzzles to rescue an abducted princess. In each world, you have a different power to affect the way time behaves, and it is time's strangeness that creates the puzzles. The time behaviors include: the ability to rewind, objects that are immune to being rewound, time that is tied to space, parallel realities, time dilation, and perhaps more.
Braid treats your time and attention as precious; there is no filler in this game. Every puzzle shows you something new and interesting about the game world.
- Story mode, featuring over 300 levels spanning 5+ chapters
- Play as a Head Crab! (Steam Exclusive)
- 33 legitimate Achievements
- Warp zones that will warp you into other games
- Over 16 unlockable able and playable characters from popular indie titles such as, Minecraft, Bit.Trip, VVVVVV and Machinarium
- Epic Boss fights
- Full Level Editor and Level Portal
- A story so moving you will cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life
- Five years in the making
- Two entirely different paths through the game, with many variations
- A brave and adult story with warmth, humor and even hope to be found within the darkness
- An invisible psychologist watches your every move
- A unique visual style mixing classic and modern techniques
- 4-6 hours play per path
- Over 125 beautiful hand-painted locations
- Hundreds of items to experiment with or craft, and many optional and hidden side-quests
- Approximately 35 original pieces of music from UK charting producer Jasper Byrne
- Enhanced lighting engine with lens flares, additional lights and new film-like effect
- Several new areas and one new enemy type
- Three new sidquests involving around 20 new items
- Two entirely new endings
- New dialogue for all the characters
- New music, sleep and game over screens
- Ending 'collection' and 'The Ritual'
- Many small fixes, easter eggs and improvements
- 100% FREE DLC!
- Newly added Steam Cloud support
Save your in-progress game to the cloud, then play where you left off from on any Steam connected computer.
- Forgiving yet challenging gameplay:
Braid is a 2-D platform game where you can never die and never lose. Despite this, Braid is challenging — but the challenge is about solving puzzles, rather than forcing you to replay tricky jumps.
- Rich puzzle environment:
Travel through a series of worlds searching for puzzle pieces, then solving puzzles by manipulating time: rewinding, creating parallel universes, setting up pockets of dilated time. The gameplay feels fresh and new; the puzzles are meant to inspire new ways of thinking.
- Aesthetic design:
A painterly art style and lush, organic soundtrack complement the unique gameplay.
- Nonlinear story:
A nonlinear fiction links the various worlds and provides real-world metaphors for your time manipulations; in turn, your time manipulations are projections of the real-world themes into playful "what-if" universes where consequences can be explored. Nonlinear gameplay: The game doesn't force you to solve puzzles in order to proceed. If you can't figure something out, just play onward and return to that puzzle later.
- Processor1.8GHz Core 2 Duo E4300 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
- Graphics64MB GeForce 2 MX 400 / 64MB Radeon 7000
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space2 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor2.13GHz Core 2 Duo E6400 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
- GraphicsGeForce 7900 GS / Radeon X800 SE
- Memory4 GB
- Disk space2 GB
- SystemWindows 7 64Bit
This product contains elements of