The Sims 3: Seasons (PC) - EA App Key - GLOBAL
Experience a full cycle of the seasons along with season-related activities and festivals. Dress for the ever-changing weather, get a tan, avoid getting the flu, and celebrate holidays with this big expansion pack.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- PlaceofgamersExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback1694
View offer details$ 22.58
$ 43.08-48%$ 25.09 $ 43.08-42%$ 25.09
- StStoreluxkey100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 9.73
$ 43.08-77%$ 10.81 $ 43.08-75%$ 10.81
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback57751
View offer details$ 19.53
$ 43.08-55%$ 21.70 $ 43.08-50%$ 21.70
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16882
View offer details$ 19.75
$ 43.08-54%$ 21.94 $ 43.08-49%$ 21.94
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2729
View offer details$ 19.78
$ 43.08-54%$ 21.98 $ 43.08-49%$ 21.98
- Lancce99%Positive feedback439
View offer details$ 19.88
$ 43.08-54%$ 22.09 $ 43.08-49%$ 22.09
- Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback418
View offer details$ 19.99
$ 43.08-54%$ 22.21 $ 43.08-48%$ 22.21
The Sims 3 Seasons serial code is meant to be activated on the Origin platform.
The Sims 3: Seasons is an expansion pack to the life simulation video game, The Sims 3, that was developed by Maxis Redwood Shores and published in 2009 by Electronic Arts. It was released in 2012 and it is the eighth big expansion pack, this time focusing on features that revolve around the seasonal changes. As such it introduces not only the four distinctive seasons but also several new season-related events and activities for your Sim to participate in.
The expansion pack, just as the base game, does not feature a story. The Sims 3 is a sandbox game and it allows you to craft your own stories as you control your families. The expansion pack simply throws more possibilities into the mix for you to try.
The Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack doesn’t alter the core gameplay in a significant way, but it adds a lot of new activities and certain mechanics that indeed make the game more fun and unpredictable at the same time.
The most important addition are the titular seasons that cycle automatically over time. Each season brings some season-exclusive content, including, but not limited to, festivals and holidays.
Among other noteworthy features, there are also new weather conditions, such as rain and snow, and they impact the life of your Sim, who now can get sick, freeze, or even get struck by lightning, for example. From now on you can also build igloos and snowmen during winter, make a pile of leaves during fall, get a tan during summer, or compete for the title of Spring King and Queen during spring festival, but it’s just a fraction of all the new possibilities brought by the expansion, and it’s up to you to discover them all.
The Sims 3 Seasons was warmly welcomed by the community. Reviewers agreed that it significantly expanded the base game by adding tons of new content and interactions waiting to be discovered. Critics believe that the amount of new gameplay elements will keep you busy for long hours to come.
- Participate in seasonal festivals and celebrate seasonal holidays
- Dress according to the weather to prevent overheating and getting cold
- Explore new traits, skills, lifetime rewards, and build objects
Release Date: 2012-11-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Sims 3: Seasons (PC) - EA App Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Sims 3: Seasons (PC) - EA App Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes