The Sims 3 University Life Origin Key GLOBAL
With this expansion to the Sims 3, your Sim can now gain higher education and taste the university life.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0Premium_gamekeysExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1841
View offer details$ 8.86
- 0LoLovegame12393%Positive feedback311
View offer details$ 9.27
- 0Kinguin86%Positive feedback478
View offer details$ 9.42
- 0Jandm_inc98%Positive feedback694
View offer details$ 9.49
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106525
View offer details$ 10.08
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4702
View offer details$ 10.25
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2483
View offer details$ 10.30
The Sims 3 University Life presents you with a new location, new lots, additional skills, rewards and more! Test yourself in the aptitude test, but be careful, as all skills and experience matter, as the better the score the higher the scholarship, so better prepare your sim well!
Choose from one of the six majors
Decide on Business, Communication, Arts, PE, Science, Medicine or Technology and help your Sim get a degree that they always wanted. The degree ensures that your Sim has a better start at the job market, however, it’s not that easy to combine good grades with life on campus so, in order to complete your studies successfully, you need to make wise decisions.
A place to stay, learn and party
With the new location of the campus, you can now immerse yourself even more in the life of a college student. After you decide on your major you are transported to the Sims University, where you have to choose a place to stay for the time of your studies. You can choose from dorms, sororities, and fraternities, individual homes, and apartments, each with its own perks and costs. Sims 3 university also implements three social groups that you can interact and join – nerds, jocks, and rebels.
A new kind of Sims!
Now you make your Sim become a PlantSim by making them eat a certain fruit or take part in science experiments at the university. PlantSims have special abilities like talking with other plants, and they do not need food to survive, instead, you need to keep them hydrated.
- Choose one of the six majors and help your sim to get a degree
- Join one of the social groups and become popular amongst them
- Choose a lot for your sim to stay in during their studies
- Get a better job after becoming a graduate
- Create a new kind of Sim – a PlantSim
Release Date: 2013-03-05