Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
You might also like
Instant_game95%Positive feedback13286.92USDShow remaining 1
TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language programming game you never asked for!
The Tessellated Intelligence Systems TIS-100 is a massively parallel computer architecture comprised of non-uniformly interconnected heterogeneous nodes. The TIS-100 is ideal for applications requiring complex data stream processing, such as automated financial trading, bulk data collection, and civilian behavioral analysis.
- Print and explore the TIS-100 reference manual, which details the inner-workings of the TIS-100 while evoking the aesthetics of a 1980’s computer manual!
- Solve more than 20 puzzles, competing against your friends and the world to minimize your cycle, instruction, and node counts.
- Design your own challenges in the TIS-100’s 3 sandboxes, including a “visual console” that lets you create your own games within the game!
- Uncover the mysteries of the TIS-100… who created it, and for what purpose?
- Processor2.0 GHz
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space100 MB
- SystemWindows XP/Vista/7/8 - MAC OS X 10.9 - Ubuntu 10.10+ - SteamOS