Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
- 15.17 USD
- 15.18 USD
- 15.28 USD
- 15.64 USD
- 16.36 USD
- 16.44 USD
- 18.03 USD
- 19.04 USD
- 20.63 USD
- 21.23 USD
- 21.24 USD
- 21.82 USD
- 21.95 USD
- 22.97 USD
The Old World is once again ravaged by war. Vampire Counts, Greenskins, Dwarfs, and the Empire once again clash swords, claws and choppas in Total War: Warhammer (PC). Guide your race to ultimate victory over everyone else on the continent.Total War: Warhammer is a turn-based strategy and real-time tactics game set in the Warhammer Fantasy world created by Games Workshop. Politics, economy, and the unbridled violence of warfare of the setting are yours to enjoy.
Each of the core game's four factions is a unique creation with thematic mechanics, tailored unit distribution, and strategic focus. Neither faction is anything like any other. With either Greenskin Fightiness letting them cause a WAAAAAGH!, vampiric Corruption, or dwarven Grudges. Total War: Warhammer gameplay changes drastically with each faction you pick when starting a new game. Which one will be your first choice?
Total War meets Warhammer Fantasy
Total War: Warhammer is Creative Assembly's first fantasy-themed entry into the Total War series. Based on the Warhammer Fantasy license, it merges the best parts of both franchises. Total War brings the strategic depth and political machinations, as well as a next-gen visual representation of classic units. Warhammer Fantasy refreshes the historical fiction formula with units never before seen in a Total War game. Giants, griffons, and gargantuan spiders change the nature of warfare.
Chaos consumes all
If you think you can handle some small factions just fine, stay alert. As you progress, the ominous forces of Chaos start gathering at your borders. Once they bring all of their might on you, alliances and technology matter more than anything else. Are you strong enough to combat the antithesis of order and reason when your forces are divided between protecting your other borders and locked in fruitless skirmishes with your previous opponent?
Your faction is led by some of the most legendary figures every fan on Warhammer Fantasy will be instantly familiar with. Emperor Karl Franz, Thorgrim Grudgebearer, even Heinrich Kemmler, one of the most infamous necromancers the Old World has ever known.Take part in the events shaping the continent and prove your chosen lord the supreme commander.
Lords come with dedicated quests designed to show you some of the iconic battles and provide background for the broader events of the campaign. Fight in set-piece encounters against unique enemy composition and make tactical decisions defining your approach.Is your army strong enough to conquer seemingly unsurmountable odds? The risks are great, but the rewards make it well worth the effort.
Total War: Warhammer is a match made in heaven. The depth of strategic and tactical Total War gameplay and the grand and epic scale and atmosphere of Warhammer Fantasy merge brilliantly.Pick a faction, engage in its long-running conflict, and find out whose armies are better.
Total War: Warhammer features
- Four core playable factions - pick from the Empire, Vampire Lords, the Greenskins, or the Dwarfs, all of which are available in the core game
- Impending doom - the more you play, the closer you are to an invasion of Chaos. Can you stand your ground against the servants of malevolent gods?
- Refreshed Total War gameplay - Creative Assembly takes a break from historical settings to explore the possibilities of a world with magic and monsters
- Story quests - as your Legendary Lord progresses, new quests will unlock, with context and epic rewards to prepare you better for the endgame
- Manage the factions' unique mechanics - keep dwarven Grudges to a minimum, keep the Fightiness of Greenskins as high as possible, and spread Corruption ahead of your undead invasion
Total War: Warhammer (PC) is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
- Graphics(DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 720P
- Memory3 GB RAM
- Disk space35 GB
- SystemWindows 7 64Bit
- OtherPC Integrated graphics chipsets require 4 GB RAM, e.g. Intel HD series.
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4570 3.20GHz
- Graphics(DirectX 11) AMD Radeon R9 270X 2048MB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2048MB 1080P
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space35 GB
- System Windows 7/8.1/10 64Bit
Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, English
This product contains elements of