Train Simulator: Thompson Class B1 Loco Steam Key GLOBAL
The London and North Eastern Railway’s mixed traffic Thompson B1 Class locomotive is now available for Train Simulator, and includes scenarios specially created for the popular Woodhead Line.Designed by Edward Thompson, ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback38418
View offer details$ 0.86
- 0Squidstore100%Positive feedback47
View offer details$ 0.87
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback24013
View offer details$ 0.91
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8149
View offer details$ 1.55
- 0Bestbuy86Excellent seller100%Positive feedback2170
View offer details$ 1.58
- 0RiRightgamz100%Positive feedback63
View offer details$ 1.66
- 0Games4worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3533
View offer details$ 2.80
Warning! This content requires the base game Train Simulator 2021 in order to play.
The Woodhead Line Expansion Pack (available separately) is required to play the scenarios included with this add-on.
The London and North Eastern Railway’s mixed traffic Thompson B1 Class locomotive is now available for Train Simulator, and includes scenarios specially created for the popular Woodhead Line.
Designed by Edward Thompson, chief mechanical engineer for the LNER, the prototype for the new 4-6-0 ‘B Class’ (later classified as ‘B1 Class’) was the first two-cylinder main line locomotive built by the LNER. The B1 was designed for medium mixed traffic use but also had the requirement of being cheap to produce due to wartime and post-war economies.
The B1s operated across the LNER network and more than 400 were built between 1942 and 1952. However, with the change in British Railways policies the Class was withdrawn in the 1960s, long before the end of its expected economic working life.The Thompson B1 for Train Simulator is available in British Railway black livery with lion-and-wheel emblem. In game features include fully detailed and operational locomotive cab interior, spectacular Pennines scenery and the famous Woodhead Tunnel system.
- Thompson B1 steam locomotive in British Railways black livery with lion-and-wheel emblem
- Realistic cab interior with working gauges and firebox doors
- BR (Crimson) Mk1 coaches
- Quick Drive compatible
Release Date: 2012-11-08
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Train Simulator: Thompson Class B1 Loco Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Train Simulator: Thompson Class B1 Loco Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.