Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Steam Key GLOBAL
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (PC) is a real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment and released in 2017 by Sega. The player commands one of the three factions and leads its army to defeat the opponents ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 8 more offers
- 0KeysellgalaxyExcellent seller98%Positive feedback17722
View offer details$ 7.15
- 0AldogamestoreExcellent seller95%Positive feedback1626
View offer details$ 7.16
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105209
View offer details$ 7.26
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5962
View offer details$ 7.40
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1782
View offer details$ 7.44
- 0LancceExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2028
View offer details$ 7.55
- 0RaRate_us_and_receive_gift79%Positive feedback501
View offer details$ 7.81
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (PC) is a real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment and released in 2017 by Sega. The player commands one of the three factions and leads its army to defeat the opponents in fast-paced strategic battles set in the science-fiction world full of futuristic weaponry and magic. The game is available on Windows.
Dawn of War III takes place in a distant future and revolves around the artifact called the Spear of Khaine, which is hidden somewhere on the planet of Acheron. The Space Marines, the Eldar, and the Orks travel to the lost world to find the relic before the others. On their struggle to retrieve the spear, they learn the truth lying behind it.
There are 3 playable factions in the DoW 3: Space Marines, Eldar, and Orks, and each is completely different from the other.
- Orks are brutal, primitive, wield rusted and chipped equipment, and mainly engage in feral melee combat. They are able to scavenge for scraps and metal and use it to repair, heal, or even produce new units. Additionally, they appear in large numbers on the battlefield.
- Eldar are fast but fragile units that excel in fighting against the enemy infantry. They are alien-looking beings who once ruled the galaxy. Their main strength lies in their ability to use psychic powers. Also, their health bar is protected by a shield which can quickly regenerate.
- Space Marines are good all-rounders with their balanced units and vehicles being able to storm the front, scout the enemies, and attack from a distance if needed, thus making the faction easy to adapt to most situations. Marines’ troops appear in thick futuristic iron armors and are supported by their mechanical inventions.
Gameplay and game modes
The game plays similarly to MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) titles. At the start of a battle, only the most basic units are available. To summon better troops it is required to construct buildings and gain resources. Units have their own unique abilities – to win the battle, the player has to smartly micromanage his troops and utilize the special skills he has at his disposal. The game is played with a top-down camera allowing players to better plan their actions on the battlefield.
In the campaign consisting of over a dozen missions players are forced to alternate between factions from chapter to chapter. This is different from previous games of the franchise, where players were free to choose the faction, and each faction had its own separate story. Besides the single-player campaign, there is also a multiplayer which allows testing the developed strategies against real opponents.
Reception & Summary
One of the most praised features in Warhammer 40k Dawn of War III was the Army Painter which allows to freely edit colors of the whole army. It is possible to use one of the many predefined color sets or to adjust each color separately. Another strong advantage of the game, as pointed by critics and gamers alike, is its unique setting and environment that will make both new fans and Warhammer maniacs fall in love with the franchise all over again. Dawn of War III can be purchased from one of many sellers. Find the best deals for WH: DoW III and look for similar Warhammer titles that might interest you.
- Choose from 3 different factions, Space Marines, Eldar, and Orks, each with its own unique playstyle, buildings, troops, and heroes
- Micromanage your army in fast-paced real-time strategy battles and utilize powerful abilities of your elite units to turn the tide of war in your favor
- Paint your troops in any way you like or use one of the predefined sets – make your units stand out in the battlefield
- Customize your army by choosing the elite units that fit your playstyle best – level them up, change their skins, and unlock their new abilities
- Test your strategies against real players – engage in addicting multiplayer which adds an unlimited amount of replayability to the game
Release Date: 2017-04-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.