- 27.96 USD
WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship is a racing video game developed by Kylotonn and published by Bigben Studios in 2020. The game allows you to participate in a series of rallying events on tracks located in various countries across the entire globe, including Sweden, Mexico, and Germany. The title focuses on providing realistic and unforgiving gameplay, which allows to feel like a true rally driver – physics and car’s handling deserve a special mention. It is possible to play the game alone, as well as in a variety of multiplayer modes, including a local multiplayer on a split-screen.
Gameplay and Game Modes
WRC 8 lets you play in a variety of game modes, some of which can be played alone, while others focus on competition with other players. The main mode is the career, in which you will be able to not only prove your driving skills on a series of demanding special stages but also to manage your entire crew in detail and carefully prepare for the upcoming events. For example, you can recruit new crew members, like mechanics and agents, in order to enhance certain parameters and increase your chances to succeed in the season.
They can give you a higher income, faster repair speed, or even improved car’s reliability. On top of that, completing races in career mode rewards you with experience points that increase your driver’s level. New levels unlock new useful skills that can directly improve car’s performance and reliability, but may also affect your team and crew.
Taking dynamic weather conditions into account is an important part of the game, as rain and snow are not only amazingly-looking visual effects. Weather also directly affects the car’s handling, adding another dimension of realism to the game, forcing you to make sure your car is always well prepared for the next rally.
Among other game modes, it’s worth mentioning the online weekly challenge, where all players can participate in a chosen special stage in order to score the best time possible and beat the competition. It’s up to you to choose the best car setup and find the best strategy to overcome the challenge – prove your skills and show the world how it’s done.
- Experience advanced physics and car handling – learn and master the art of driving the real rally car
- Carefully adjust your car’s settings to seamlessly drive the upcoming road and successfully complete the event
- Overcome the additional challenge in the form of dynamic weather, such as rain and snow, as the road grip changes during the race
- Prove yourself in various environments, such as the snowy tracks of Sweden or narrow and twisty roads of Corsica – over 100 special stages are waiting to be conquered
- Enjoy a multitude of game modes, including complex career mode, weekly challenge multiplayer, and even a split-screen
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-540 or AMD Phenom II X4 940
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 6870
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space19 GB available space
- SystemWindows® 7 64bits
- Otherdirectx: Version 11, soundCard: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-3770 or AMD FX-8350
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 780 or AMD R9 290
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space19 MB available space
- SystemWindows 10 64-bit
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Chinese