XCOM 2 Steam Key GLOBAL
XCOM 2 is a tactical turn-based game developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games. It is a sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown which was released in 2012.What do you imagine when you think: “future”? Advanced technolog ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 25 more offers
- 0PlaceofgamersExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback1590
View offer details$ 6.31
- 0Gamersg1ft88%Positive feedback4165
View offer details$ 2.20
- 0FaFaser7198%Positive feedback796
View offer details$ 2.24
- 0Lura_games100%Positive feedback230
View offer details$ 2.27
- 0Bestbuy86Excellent seller100%Positive feedback2144
View offer details$ 2.44
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5705
View offer details$ 2.52
- 0DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15469
View offer details$ 2.78
XCOM 2 key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
XCOM 2 is a tactical turn-based game developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games. It is a sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown which was released in 2012.What do you imagine when you think: “future”? Advanced technology, robots or… UFO? If you have dreamed of meeting aliens, you have a unique opportunity to make your dream come true. But there will not be a friendly E.T... Research new technologies, build an army and hunt for the aliens. Sit back and enjoy the adventure.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is set in 2015, the times that we live in. XCOM 2 begins 20 years later, in 2035. The world is not the same anymore – mankind was defeated by aliens and now is controlled by the Advent Administration. People got access to modern technology and think that the aliens want to live with them in peace, but the truth is cruel. Only XCOM is aware of the aliens’ agenda. At the beginning the player has to release a Commander who was abducted by the aliens who wanted to use his strategic thinking through a brain implant. After rescuing the Commander by Bradford, the game begins and you have to plan every XCOM’s step to rescue the world. While in XCOM: Enemy Unknown the player had to protect the Earth against the aliens, this time your role is to banish them from our world.
Command the XCOM’s brigade, consisting of up to six soldiers, and plan every step to defeat the aliens. Every soldier has different skills and you can choose from five classes – Grenadier, Ranger, Psi Operative, Specialist and Sharpshooter. Each soldier has to be trained and uses different weapons. The soldiers can also choose their specialisation and train their unique skills. The Specialist, one of the soldier’s classes, has got a drone that can be used for observing towers or hacking things from a huge distance.
Besides the aliens known from XCOM: Enemy Unknown, you have to face terrible beasts, such as Archons, Andromedons, Berserkers, Chryssalids, the Faceless, Mutons, Sectoids, snake-like Vipers and zombie-like The Lost. The list is longer and there are only some brutal and horrible beasts that you may meet on your way and have to defeat. Each of them has different skills what causes that the battles are interesting and you have to be constantly watchful to protect your soldiers.
- Randomness of maps – jungle, tundra, desert – the scenery of battlefield is different every time you carry out the same mission. It is a unique experience for each player and there is no chance to be bored.
- Guerilla warfare – command squads consisting of up to 6 soldiers, each with different skills: Grenadier, Ranger, Psi Operative, Specialist and Sharpshooter. Develop their skills and rescue the Earth. You are the last hope for the world.
- Hacking skill – hack what you need and observe enemies using a drone.
- New alien species – Archons, Andromedons, Berserkers, the Faceless, zombie-like the Lost and many more terrible and brutal aliens to defeat.
- Mobile base – the Avenger, a former alien supply craft, is your team’s mobile base of operations that is safe and can move everywhere.
- Realistic future vision – discover the world of the future.
Release Date: 2016-02-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for XCOM 2 Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for XCOM 2 Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.