BioShock Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Bioshock is a first-person shooter video game, developed by 2K and Irrational Games. The Remastered version covers not only the game with the best resolution it also contains some small aesthetic changes that will not go unnoticed by players who know the saga well.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 12 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored82%Positive feedback233
View offer details$ 15.88
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4080
View offer details$ 5.25
- 0Cheap_keys192%Positive feedback166
View offer details$ 5.39
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback2626
View offer details$ 5.48
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7110
View offer details$ 5.51
- 0Gamersgift93%Positive feedback94
View offer details$ 5.56
- 0ReReady2play100%Positive feedback312
View offer details$ 5.63
The product contains:
- Bioshock Remastered
BioShock is a shooter unlike any you've ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You'll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you'll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you super human powers: blast electrical currents into water to electrocute multiple enemies, or freeze them solid and obliterate them with the swing of a wrench. No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.
Explore the undersea city of Rapture, a haven for society's greatest minds that has devolved into a dystopian nightmare wrought by one man's hubris. Amidst the waterlogged ruins, a new ecosystem has emerged, where deranged Splicers hunt down the Little Sisters who would be helpless without their hulking Big Daddy guardians. Your only hopes for survival are quick thinking, reclaimed weaponry, and superhuman powers granted by DNA-altering Plasmids. To defeat Rapture's mutated monsters, you must become one.
- Biologically modify your body: send fire storming from your fingertips and unleash a swarm of killer hornets hatched from the veins in your arms.
- Hack devices and systems, upgrade your weapons and craft new ammo variants.
- Turn everything into a weapon: the environment, your body, fire and water, and even your worst enemies.
- Explore an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean.
BioShock Remastered also includes:
- Museum of Orphaned Concepts - Take a tour through BioShock's beginnings across multiple exhibits in this virtual museum, from early concept art to full in-game models.
- Challenge Rooms - Test your combat skills and puzzle-solving prowess with this noncanonical series of trials.
- Director's Commentary: Imagining BioShock - Discover new collectibles to unlock episodic videos featuring insights from Creative Director Ken Levine and Lead Animator Shawn Robertson.
- A first-person shooter with amazing graphics and a lot of improvements compared with the basic edition
- The Remastered version allows playing in 1080p, 60 frames per second
- Improved mouse control, textures, and lightning
- Interesting storyline and gripping gameplay
- Stunning graphics filled with Art Deco style
- Various dangerous obstacles and enemies to defeat
- Numerous weapons avaliable
Release Date: 2016-09-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for BioShock Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for BioShock Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.