Cities: Skylines | Mayor's Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - UNITED STATES
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. With a completely new mechanics of a Tycoon type of game, it is widely considered as the best city simulator up to date. If you want to check if you can b ...Read More
- OFFER FROM: Fasteasygame
Cities: Skylines | Mayor's Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - UNITED STATESPlatform: Xbox Live|Version: UNITED STATES€ 29.93€ 99.99-70%OFFER FROM: Topkeybras10
Playstation Plus CARD 365 Days PSN NORTH AMERICAPlatform: PSN|Version: NORTH AMERICA€ 41.73€ 59.99-30%
Instant delivery offers
- 0FaFasteasygameExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1832
View offer details€ 31.51
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15025
View offer details€ 36.05
- 0GaGamtrakeys_com99%Positive feedback280
View offer details€ 36.83
You CAN have it all! The Cities: Skylines Mayor’s Edition has everything console players need to take their city-building skills to new heights. Along with the base game, this bundle features some of the game’s most popular content add-ons, including all the content from Season Pass 1, and Season Pass 2.
Season Pass 1 Contents:
- Snowfall (full expansion)
- Natural Disasters (full expansion)
- Mass Transit (full expansion)
- High Tech Buildings (content creator pack)
- Art Deco (content creator pack)
- Relaxation Station (radio stations pack)
- Rock City Radio (radio stations pack)
Season Pass 2 Contents:
- Green Cities (full expansion)
- European Suburbia (content creator pack)
- Parklife (full expansion)
- Country Road Radio (radio station pack)
- All That Jazz (radio station pack)
- Industries (full expansion)
- Synthetic Dawn Radio (radio station pack)
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. With a completely new mechanics of a Tycoon type of game, it is widely considered as the best city simulator up to date. If you want to check if you can be a mayor, then this is a game for you. It is going to put your skills in test.
Cities: Skylines has the best simulation of the traffic
One of the main problems connected with most city simulators was lack of proper traffic. Yeah, there were cars, buses, trains etc. traveling through the city. However, it felt artificial. Cars did not behave like they should. However, thanks to the experience Paradox gained during the production of Cities in Motion, they were able to create realistic model of traffic. What does it mean in practice? You must take care of proper road infrastructure. Bad planning might result in traffic jams, which might damage your profits.
Cities: Skylines offers a really nice tool for modders
With the tool for modders, players can create their own maps, buildings etc. The only thing that can stop you is your own imagination. However, the best part of it is the fact that you can present your projects on the Steam workshop. Thus, other players might download it and provide you with an opinion. Who knows, maybe your project is going to be implemented as a DLC?
The importance of the day cycle
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of Cities: Skylines gameplay is the day and night cycle. The day cycle has a huge influence on it. During the night, the traffic is going to be much smaller. Furthermore, many of factories etc. are going to work with lower efficiency. As a mayor, you must take this aspect into consideration. After all, you want to see your city flourish, right?
- Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: Constructing your city from the ground up is easy to learn, but hard to master. Playing as the mayor of your city you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, fire fighting, healthcare and much more along with your citys real economy system. Citizens within your city react fluidly, with gravitas and with an air of authenticity to a multitude of game play scenarios.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Colossal Orders extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is fully utilized in a fully fleshed out and well-crafted transport systems.
- Districts and Policies: Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city.
- Extensive modding support: Build or improve on existing maps and structures. You can then import them into the game, share them as well as download the creations of other city builders on the Steam workshop.
Release Date: 2015-03-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Cities: Skylines | Mayor's Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - UNITED STATES. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Cities: Skylines | Mayor's Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - UNITED STATES may change over time.