Assassin's Creed Syndicate Xbox One - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE
Travel back in time to the 19th century London, seen through the eyes of twins Jacob and Evie Frye. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate brings the ongoing war between Assassins and Templars to the Victorian Era, with its landmar ...Leer más
Ofertas con entrega inmediata
- 0Instant_gameVendedor excelente100%Comentarios positivos21301
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 14.54
- 0Prestige_worldwideVendedor excelente100%Comentarios positivos3102
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 14.55
- 0Life_game99%Comentarios positivos779
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 16.26
Travel back in time to the 19th century London, seen through the eyes of twins Jacob and Evie Frye. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate brings the ongoing war between Assassins and Templars to the Victorian Era, with its landmarks and figures for you to interact with. Form your own street gang, investigate mysteries, liberate London.
Watch the events unfolding across The Greatest City in the world through the eyes of the Frye twins, trained to be assassins since their earliest years. Evie is the stealthiest of the two, virtually impossible to detect when she wishes, skilled with hidden blades, and with a mind for careful planning. Jacob is the fighter, preferring action and thinking on his feet to hours of meticulous planning. Alone they are dangerous, together they are a force of nature. And you can typically switch between them on the fly.
Gain experience as you play and use it to upgrade and expand Jacob's and Evie's abilities, shaping them the way you want. Specialise them early on to highlight their innate talents, or even out their gifts with a bunch of upgrades outside of their specific proficiencies. It's up to you to decide. And since they share experience, you won't miss out on anything if you prefer to play one of them over the other!
Your own gang
It wouldn't be Victorian London without street gangs, and you get to control your own. The Rooks are your crew to use against Templar-backed Blighters. Improve your lads' strengths, arm them with guns, and teach them how to hijack carriages for you to use to your own purposes. Alternatively, improve your web of connections and have the police turn a blind eye to your antics, how much gold you'll get from hired pickpockets, and more.Control London's underground with a heavy, but fair hand.
If you ever wanted to hunt mysteries with Charles Dickens, chat amiably with Florence Nightingale, or solve problems with Charles Darwin. You will have many chances to do all of these things during Assassin's Creed: Syndicate gameplay. Meet Alexander Graham Bell and let him tinker with your gear, who knows what wonders he'll craft for you? Get in touch with history through some of the most important figures of the era.
More dynamic combat
Enjoy the retouched, improved combat system, capitalising on Jacob's brawling talents. Switch targets on the fly, fight entire groups of enemies and get more fun out of crushing them mercilessly. Use brass knuckles, sword canes and more to turn into one of the most proficient fighters of the era. Add to that brutal finishers when you play your cards right, and combat in AC: Syndicate is better than ever before.
London feels alive
The beautiful, sprawling city of London is not some drab place without character. The policemen go about their business, the bystanders react to your actions, and the gang warfare adds interactivity and purpose to your travels. Respond to organically appearing emergencies, help citizens, live in Victorian London alongside them.
- Dual protagonist - the deadly Frye twins are your guides to Victorian London, fighting for the people and against the Templars
- Historical figures - meet some of the greatest figures of the era, including Charles Darwin, Florence Nightingale, and others
- Glorious fisticuffs - egange in fun and spectacular hand-to-hand combat, pitting Jacob or Evie against an enemy gang
- Grappling hook - zip around London with a handy grappling hook, helping you cross distances and spectacularly escape hard fights
- Sprawling, living city - London is huge, faithfully recreated, and full of details which make it feel alive the way it truly should
- The first modern age Assassin - Use improved stealth tactics, new weapons like sword crane, and utilize new technologies to take out enemies by surprise. Steal carriages or travel by train, take part in carriage races or get on top of the buildings using the rope launcher. London is yours to conquer!
- Victorian London - explore the 19th century capital of the British Empire, visit the Buckingham Palace and climb on top of Big Ben, swim in the tidal Thames or roam around the alleys of the East End of London.
- Lead London's Underground movement - Establish a fierce gang which will aid you in your mission. Gain influence in the districts of London, which most often end in a huge punch-up between rival gangs, infiltrate enemy establishments, or fight English plutocrats.
- Evie Frye - Jacob's twin sister is a skilled silent assassin. Attack your enemies swiftly without being noticed. Change your character wherever you want, complete missions as one of the twins, or rest while gambling in pubs.
Fecha de lanzamiento: 2015-11-19
Descriptores del contenido: