Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Flashing Lights is a simulator of emergency services, released in 2018 as Early Access title. During the gameplay, players have a chance to take a closer look at the everyday duties of emergency services workers.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 12 more offers
- 0Instant_world_keysExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback6014
View offer details$ 16.91
- 0GlobalgamekeyExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3932
View offer details$ 11.55
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16265
View offer details$ 12.35
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65426
View offer details$ 12.68
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback6517
View offer details$ 12.75
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3173
View offer details$ 12.87
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback526
View offer details$ 12.94
Flashing Lights is a sandbox simulator game developed by Nils Jakrins, and released by Excalibur Games in 2018. It is an emergency simulator game, where players can step into the role of the police officers, members of the fire department, and EMS. The game offers both, single-player, and multiplayer gameplay. Flashing Lights game features an open world concept, and characteristic for simulator games graphics.
During the gameplay, players will have an opportunity to see for themselves how emergency services work. The action of the game takes place in a fictional American city, where players have to complete a variety of missions as a police officer, a firefighter, or a member of an emergency medical team. Just like in real life, in Flashing Lights, each service plays a different role, and the gameplay differs, depending on the emergency service we choose to work for.
As a member of the police department, within player's responsibilities we will find patroling the streets, taking care of any kind of public disturbance, and even take part in exciting pursuits or dangerous shootouts. From time to time players will have to issue a parking ticket as well. In other words, the police's job is to stand in the guard of the law and order.
As an Emergency Medical Specialist (EMS), players will have to take care of the citizens' lives. Every day, hundreds of people fall victim to various accidents - as EMS your role is to keep them alive. You will transport them to the hospital, provide medical assistance, and evaluate their conditions. Members of the Fire Department will obviously save people from fires, but also help them in various traffic accidents with the help of professional tools. More than once you will be cutting jammed car's door to free the victim, or pave the way by removing a fallen tree from the road.
Flashing Lights game received mostly positive reviews among critics and the gaming community. The game holds a very high score on the Steam platform with over 88% positive users' reviews. Most of the players praised the game for its playability, frequent updates, and engaging activities prepared by developers.
- Free people trapped in crashed cars, and burning buildings.
- Take care of citizens safety, standing in the guard of law and order as a police officer.
- Experience what it feels like to save someone's life as an Emergency Medical Specialist.
- Wide range of professional emergency services equipment.
- Play with other players and make the city a safer place.
Release Date: 2018-06-07
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.