Se connecter / S'inscrire
Dead by Daylight - Resident Evil Chapter (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Dead by Daylight: Resident Evil Chapter introduces Nemesis as the playable killer with a unique set of skills. New survivors include Jill and Leon, both equipped with useful perks. Explore the corridors of RPD HQ and com ...Lire la suite
Offres de livraison instantanée
Afficher 5 autres offres
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent vendeur99%Commentaire positif49848
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.51
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif64422
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.52
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif3105
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.71
- 0Lancce100%Commentaire positif515
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.77
- 0Gamesdivision100%Commentaire positif469
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.83
- 0Daxter_digital96%Commentaire positif218
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 13.55
- 0Games4worldExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif2482
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 13.80
Warning! This content requires the base game Dead by Daylight in order to play.
Dead by Daylight - Resident Evil Chapter is meant to be activated on the Steam platform. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Resident Evil Chapter is an expansion pack for the multiplayer survival game Dead by Daylight, developed and published by Behaviour Interactive, Inc. The game is set in a dark dimension ruled by a mysterious Entity, which chooses those who it deems "sinful" and puts them on a murderous survival trial. The survivors must work together to clear the path towards the exit and avoid the killer sent after them, whose goal is to sacrifice the survivors to the Entity. Dead by Daylight Resident Evil Chapter introduced a new killer - the mutated zombie, Nemesis. The survivors of the Raccoon City incident, Jill Valentine, Leon S. Kennedy, and Claire and Chris Redfield, are playable as survivors. The DLC was met with a positive reception from the critics and players.
The killer B.O.W. is on the hunt
Resident Evil Chapter introduces Nemesis, the advanced Tyrant-class B.O.W. created by Umbrella Corporation to hunt down the members of an elite S.T.A.R.S. team, as the new playable killer of Dead by Daylight. The superpowered zombie has a variety of tricks up its leather sleeves, including the infamous tentacle strike. He can use it to deal serious damage to the Survivors, making hunting them down much easier. Another unique skill of Nemesis is the Mutation Rate. Attacking survivors or simply moving around increases the monster's T-Virus mutation level. Raising it to level three extends the range of the tentacle strike.
Hardened survivors make a stand against evil
The new survivors introduced in Dead by Daylight Resident Evil Chapter are the veterans of the Raccoon City incident. Jill Valentine, a former S.T.A.R.S. member, comes with such perks as Resurgence, which boosts her health after unhooking, and Blast Mine, which can be used to deter the pursuing Nemesis. Leon S. Kennedy, a rookie RPD officer, can use flashbangs to temporarily stun the killer as well as Bite the Bullet perk, which nullifies noise made while healing. Other survivors introduced in the expansion include Claire Redfield and her brother, Chris.
A new arena
The new stage the player can use with Resident Evil Chapter is the RPD. HQ. The location will definitely bring back terrifying memories to all who had made it out of there alive while avoiding the unstoppable Mr.X. The HQ's look has been updated to match Dead by Daylight's gameplay and features hooks, generators and pallets that the player and the killer will use during their cat-and-mouse game. The HQ is also infested with zombies, which act as an additional obstacle for the players to overcome.
- Return to Raccoon City and once again survive the encounter with Nemesis...
- ...or hunt down the survivors of T-Virus outbreak and sacrifice them to the Entity
- Use the new killer's skills to catch up with the escaping survivors
- Use new survivor perks to deter your pursuer
- Explore new arena set in the Raccoon Police Department HQ
Date de sortie: 2021-06-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dead by Daylight - Resident Evil Chapter (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dead by Daylight - Resident Evil Chapter (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.