Graveyard Keeper (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Graveyard Keeper is a management simulation game, which tasks the player with looking after a medieval cemetery. The job is not easy, as the player will soon find out by keeping the land, upgrading the facilities, providing entertainment to the visitors, and clearing out local dungeons.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 21 more offers
- 0Gamersgift91%Positive feedback82
View offer details$ 5.19
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback2623
View offer details$ 5.21
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4064
View offer details$ 5.22
- 0RaRate_ask_and_get_present100%Positive feedback162
View offer details$ 5.23
- 0HappytimeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1289
View offer details$ 5.27
- 0G_G_rushExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1445
View offer details$ 6.18
- 0SaSavedgamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1902
View offer details$ 6.20
Graveyard Keeper key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform
Graveyard Keeper is a role-playing simulation game developed by Lazy Bear Game. In the game, the player assumes the role of the titular graveyard keeper and is tasked with managing a medieval cemetery and adjacent facilities. The player will have to keep the visitors satisfied by organizing various events, including witch burnings and other festivities. The game received positive reviews, with critics praising the management mechanics and goal-oriented gameplay, noting the differences from other games in the genre.
Graveyard Management Gameplay
In Graveyard Keeper game, the players’ job is to maintain a medieval burial ground and make it into a thriving and prosperous business. The player starts with a bare-bones plot of land, which they need to cultivate in order to make money from local people, developing the workstations within the area. Along the way, the player will acquire perks, which provide an additional advantage in different areas of gameplay, such as smithing, building, and theology. With a lot at stake in running their business, the player will have to make certain ethical choices, for example cutting costs of meat for a festival by using the bodies in the ground, etc. The game also includes a dungeon exploration system, where the player will face monsters and gain various items.
You wake up in a graveyard. Small wonder, you were just hit by a car. Now that you’re stuck in this medieval cemetery, it’s time to make something of it. Tend to its needs by upgrading the facilities, entertaining the visitors, and turning it into a profitable endeavor. Will you try and make it a legit business? Or will you play dirty and cut costs wherever you can? After all, anything can happen in a graveyard.
Graveyard Keeper was received favorably by the critics. The reviewers praised the management gameplay of the game, which, they noted, was highly focused and goal-oriented. The critics pointed out that the game’s pace took a little bit to get used to, but rewarded the player’s patience with solid mechanics, great art and music and unusual and often cynical atmosphere.
- Become the keeper of the dead! Manage the graveyard, turning it into a profitable business.
- Work hard or cut corners! Make ethical choices as to how to manage your macabre enterprise.
- From rags to holy riches! Reinvigorate the graveyard area by building new facilities and fill the coffers with the coin.
- Entertain the public! Throw a festival or host a witch-burning to make the visitors happy. Just don’t tell them where the meat comes from…
- Explore the dungeons! The tunnels beneath the cemetery hide many secrets…and monsters.
Release Date: 2018-08-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Graveyard Keeper (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Graveyard Keeper (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.