Lightmatter - Steam - Key GLOBAL
Lightmatter is a unique, logic game in which the action is presented in the first-person perspective. The game was created by independent Danish studio Tunnel Vision Games. While creating the game, the developers took th ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 20 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3967
View offer details$ 2.72
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1669
View offer details$ 0.70
- 0PlPlayezbro86%Positive feedback73
View offer details$ 0.70
- 0AzurestoreExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1807
View offer details$ 0.72
- 0RhRhayden24No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 0.78
- 0QuQuac198650%Positive feedback2
View offer details$ 0.89
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback97428
View offer details$ 0.96
Lightmatter is a unique, logic game in which the action is presented in the first-person perspective. The game was created by independent Danish studio Tunnel Vision Games. While creating the game, the developers took their inspiration from productions like the famous Portal series or The Talos Principle. Graphics in Lightmatter is very special while creating the game, developers used the technique known as cel-shading.
The action of Lightmatter takes place in a futuristic, alternative reality. The company known as Lightmatter Technologies created advanced technology thanks to which photons can be used as an amazingly efficient power source. Taking the role of the protagonist, the player has been invited to the first presentation of that miraculous technology. However, things got really bad, really quick - what was supposed to be the presentation of incredibly advanced technology became a true deathtrap. All because of the fact that the shadows, omnipresent in the company headquarters, turned out to be extremely lethal and they devour all the organic matter upon contact. From now on, the player starts his fight for survival and all his action are observed by mysterious Virgil, the president of Lightmatter Technologies.
Lightmatter is a first person perspective logic game. During the gameplay, players' main task is to solve progressively more complex and difficult logical and environmental puzzles. While figuring them out, players must remember not to touch any shadows, as it will result in instant death. Very often, it will require them to put some light on a certain area of the level in order to move forward or transport the stream of light from one point to another.
The game gathered very positive reviews. The multitude of opinions proved that Lightmatter is certainly the right choice for every fan of puzzles. According to the Steam platform, over 96% of the latest users' reviews are positive.
- Artistic graphics, thanks to the cel-shading technique.
- Solve numerous complex logical and environmental puzzles.
- What your steps! Shadows are extremely deadly.
- Find your way out from a true deathtrap.
- Uncover what hides behind the actions of Virgil.
Release Date: 2020-01-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Lightmatter - Steam - Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Lightmatter - Steam - Key GLOBAL may change over time.