Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Steam Key GLOBAL
Meet Talion, a Gondorian ranger who lost all he had when Sauron's forces came back to Mordor. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor is a third-person open-world action game developed by Monolith Productions. It bridges the gap ...Read More
- OFFER FROM: Games_factory
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Steam Key GLOBALPlatform: Steam|Version: GLOBAL$ 4.65$ 20.51-77%OFFER FROM: Keysellgalaxy
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition Steam Key GLOBALPlatform: Steam|Version: GLOBAL$ 5.21$ 41.04-87%
Instant delivery offers
Show 15 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored87%Positive feedback118
View offer details$ 13.76
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback33418
View offer details$ 4.79
- 0GlGlobalgamekeyExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5517
View offer details$ 4.93
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105101
View offer details$ 5.20
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5959
View offer details$ 5.33
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1779
View offer details$ 5.36
- 0LancceExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2021
View offer details$ 5.43
Up to 24h
- 0LaLastexodus97No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 20.44
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Meet Talion, a Gondorian ranger who lost all he had when Sauron's forces came back to Mordor. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor is a third-person open-world action game developed by Monolith Productions. It bridges the gap between the movie versions of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.Step into the shoes of a seasoned warrior to find your revenge and final rest.
Just walk into Mordor
During the events of Shadow of Mordor, you'll get to thoroughly explore the land where shadows lie. The massive barren wasteland of Udun, where brutal Orcs torment their human slaves is just the beginning of your journey. You'll also travel to Núrn, where all life hasn't yet given up and seek greater power there.So get your travel boots on and prove everyone wrong by just walking into Mordor. It's not like anyone can stop you, right? Right?
Talion is a seasoned fighter, and the Wraith he is merged with has centuries of experience. Sounds like a walk in the park?Combat in Shadow of Mordor is fast, responsive, and incredibly entertaining even before you can take on twenty orcs and have some sliver of hope you'll survive. Counters, criticals, hitstreak special moves, and fluid animation make combat look like an intricate dance of blades, where with every swing of your sword someone is closer to death. Very often it will be you.Thankfully death is just another gameplay mechanic.
Your own archenemy
Create your own enemies with the groundbreaking Nemesis system. Every time you are killed, an orc that did you in gets a promotion and a personality to go with it. Every time they kill you, they get stronger, and claw their way up the ladder to become captains and warchiefs. Every orc is unique and remembers your last encounter better than you'd be comfortable with.Shape your own archnemesis, engage in a long series of revenge and narrowly avoided deaths.
To rule them all
By using the Wraith’s powers Talion can do so much more than just kill orcs more efficiently. Break your enemies’ minds to make them serve you unquestioningly and with utter loyalty. Help them climb the ladder and position them just right to stage a coup against a warchief.Or kill them with a hand wave, when you are tired of them. You have a complete power over them, and are free to use it as you see fit.
Game of the Year Edition
With the GotY edition you get a stunning selection of goodies. New challenges, testing your mastery of the game's systems. Awesome skins for Talion. Powerful runes, which let you customize your playstyle. And best of all: two additional story packs separate from the main plot. The Lord of the Hunt will have you face new beasts and warbands, while The Bright Lord will show you events that transpired in Mordor several thousand years before.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PC) is an open-world game for everyone who loved Peter Jackson's adaptation of The lord of the Rings. Learn Monolith's version of the event during Sauron's reclamation of Mordor, and fill in the gap between the story of Bilbo and the journey of Frodo.And potentially kill several hundred orcs in the meantime.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor features:
- Nemesis system - find your own archenemy and see them grow in power every time they defeat you. See their road from zero to horror
- Fluid combat - engage in a deadly dance of counters, dodges, and vicious slashes. Talion can be a true battlefield nightmare to orcs
- Two huge maps - Udun and Núrn are both huge swathes of land, populated with orcs and occasionally humans. Two distinct locales, one epic story
- Malleable orc hierarchy - manipulate the succession of power among the orcs so that in the end you are pulling all the strings
- All the content - Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition bring all the content under one banner.
Release Date: 2014-09-30
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.