Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
One of the finest sandboxes in history meets one of the most narrative-focused developers! Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series brings an exciting adventure and lovable characters to the familiar world of Mine ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback4121
View offer details$ 34.73
- 0FaFasteasygameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2705
View offer details$ 35.59
- 0Keyst1tan86%Positive feedback335
View offer details$ 37.87
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26173
View offer details$ 40.02
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6408
View offer details$ 61.88
- 0Worldcdkey_com97%Positive feedback48
View offer details$ 63.44
Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Warning! Minecraft: Story Mode (PC) includes episodes 1-5.
One of the finest sandboxes in history meets one of the most narrative-focused developers! Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series brings an exciting adventure and lovable characters to the familiar world of Minecraft. Gather your party and venture forth to stop the atrocities of mysterious Wither.
Likeable cast of characters
Minecraft: Story Mode has a significant party of characters joining Jesse, the protagonist, of an epic journey. Jesse is an optimist and a true fan of creating structures. Gruff Axel with heart of gold, adventure-loving Petra, cynical, yet loyal Olivia, and an inevitable pet sidekick Reuben the Pig join Jesse's quest. There's even an erstwhile rival Lukas, who can be swayed to join the cause.All of them have a big, vital task ahead of them. Can you help them achieve it?
Through shenanigans, an ancient evil called Wither has been let loose on the serene world of Minecraft. Jesse and a band of friends have to stop this threat, and the only way to do it is finding the heroes who once defeated the Ender dragon. Can the order of the Stone defeat this new threat, or will they need the help of our young protagonists? There is only one way to find out.
Minecraft: Story Mode features a total of eight episodes. Four of them is an epic Wither adventure, start to finish, and each episode is a self-contained part of the story. Watch the conflict against Wither step by step, and watch the birth of new heroes!The other four episodes are the new heroes' new adventure sparked by odd portals. Can they return home safely? It's up to you to see it!
In a true Telltale Games fashion, Minecraft: Story Mode is rich in narrative choices appearing on every turn. Engage in interactive cutscenes with limited time to make crucial decisions, test your reflexes with prompt-based action sequences, and more. Your decisions matter, so stay alert, you never know when your input will be essential!
Faithful to Minecraft
Telltale Games' productionpay more than just a lip service to Mojang's hit. It faithfully recreates key aspects of the bestselling game. There is the properly blocky world and characters design, the UI elements look as if they were taken straight out of the glorious precursor. And even more importantly, the narrative respects what is known of the original game's mythos.It's truly a Minecraft experience.
Complementing the visual treat, the audio of the game is full of great voice talent. Patton Oswalt voices the male version of the protagonist, Ashley Johnson (Ellie from The Last of Us) voices Jesse' adventure loving friend, and Pee-wee Herman himself Paul Reubens provides his unmistakable voice to the antagonist. And they are but three of familiar voices behind the game!
Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series is a loving tribute to one of the most important crafting and survival-based games of the decade. It fleshes out the Minecraft world and uses it to show an epic adventure of stopping an inadvertently unleashed apocalypse from happening.
Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series features:
- Likeable characters - Jesse the protagonist is an enthusiastic, optimistic person with a group of friends embodying enjoyable archetypes
- Epic story - stop the destructive Wither from destroying your world. Get the help of the Order of the Stone, the heroes of old, and stop the apocalypse!
- Familiar visual style - everything you see in Minecraft: Story Mode looks as if it was drawn straight from the original game, down to UI
- Talented voice cast - Patton Oswalt, Ashely Johnson, Paul Reubens and more join forces and deliver brilliant performances
- 8 episodes of fun - 4 episodes of the epic adventure against Wither, and four more of new journey beyond odd portals
Release Date: 2015-10-13
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.