Minecraft Xbox Live Key Xbox One EUROPE
In Minecraft, a sandbox game created by Mojang team, the player is put in an open world environment where they can create whatever they want using building blocks. The game offers several modes, each with different gameplay mechanics.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0VaVapor_keys78%Positive feedback9
View offer details$ 11.51
- 0Gold_shopExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1879
View offer details$ 15.22
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback97601
View offer details$ 15.93
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6069
View offer details$ 15.99
- 0BestgamesaleExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6406
View offer details$ 16.02
- 0Lancce97%Positive feedback1368
View offer details$ 16.30
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1832
View offer details$ 16.46
Minecraft is a sandbox-adventure game developed and published by Mojang. In the game, the player’s task is to create constructions out of various types of materials they have to mine in an open-world environment. Minecraft players can participate in several gameplay modes including Survival, Creative and Adventure mode. The game also features a multiplayer mode, where players can cooperate in building constructions or compete against each other In PvP mode. Minecraft for Xbox One received favorable reviews from the critics and has become a cultural phenomenon with millions of dedicated fans.
Build the world of your dreams
The player starts a game of Minecraft in a procedurally generated open environment, consisting of forests, plains, hills and other areas. Their job is to use whatever materials they can find to build constructions. The materials in the game appear in the form of blocks, from which the player can construct. Each type of blocks has different properties and can be used for different purposes. The player can visit other planes, Nether and The End, where they can find exclusive resources and items.
While exploring the world of Minecraft, the player might encounter various creatures: from animals, which can be hunted for food and crafting materials, to dangerous monsters, like block-eating creepers.
The player can enjoy the game in several different modes. In Survival, the player must collect items and resources within a limited area, with the rest being haunted by monsters. Adventure mode allows the players to use the maps created by others while following the rules of these maps. In Creative mode, the player can build with no restrictions on resources and spacing. Spectator mode allows watching other players enjoy the game. Minecraft’s multiplayer mode allows both cooperative and competitive PvP gameplay.
Minecraft received high critical acclaim for its simplicity and creative potential. Both critics and players noted the near-endless possibilities offered by the open-world environment as the main selling point of the title. The game received several awards and has quickly grown into a cultural phenomenon, inspiring creators and audiences around the world.
- Enter the world of Minecraft and shape it according to your own design
- Build highly detailed structures using simple blocks
- Mine resources and craft items to create even more complex builds
- Enjoy various modes of gameplay, such as Survival, Adventure, and Creative
- Join other players in their constructing efforts or compete with them in PvP multiplayer mode