Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Become the leader of a rising culture in Sid Meier's Civilization V, a sequel to a long-running and venerated franchise. Be in absolute control over your Civ's government, scientific progress and military and lead it alo ...Read More
Sort by:KeysellgalaxyEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback18741
View offer details8.06USDAlAllgameworldEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback4296
View offer details8.07USDGamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback49401
View offer details9.97USDGamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback1700
View offer details10.36USDSuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback9413
View offer details10.38USDRoyalco99%Positive feedback729
View offer details11.09USDInstant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5721
View offer details11.92USDShow remaining 2
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Edition for Steam platform is a digital product- no box delivery.
Become the leader of a rising culture in Sid Meier's Civilization V, a sequel to a long-running and venerated franchise. Be in absolute control over your Civ's government, scientific progress and military and lead it along any of several ways to let it become a sprawling empire the entire world must look at in awe.
Complex and accessible gameplay
The trademark complexity and depth of the franchise is now more accessible than ever. Civ 5's user interface is easier to read and use than it has ever been, with all the essential information available at a glance and all other available within a few clicks. Be as involved as you want. For those, who would avoid micromanagement, the AI can handle the minutiae, while you focus on the essential aspects of ruling your nation throughout the ages.
Tactics and hexagons of Civ 5
Sid Meier's Civilization 5 abandoned the square tiles of the previous games in favour of hexagons. This decision allowed for a fresh version of combat mechanics. Every unit now occupies a single space, making tactical placement of units more vital to the success than it has ever been.
Another addition to Civ 5 are the city-states. Each is a single-city nation in its own right, and fully responsive to the players actions. Whether you aim for peace or wish to conquer them, the city-states will react accordingly, becoming your trusted allies supporting you in war, or enemies banding with others to defeat you.
Decide on policies and transform your civilization
Civ 5 introduces a policy system, allowing you to shape, step by step, the nature of your civilization. As your Culture increases, new policy trees become available, with each decision marking a significant milestone. As the trait trees are not mutually exclusive, mix and match options for different Policies to create your own flavour of government.
Beautiful visual design
Civilization V boasts a gorgeous and detailed graphics. Animals roam and play on resource tiles, waves lap gently against the shores, and military units fight with slightly exaggerated animations. Each hexagon offers something to behold, making Civilization V one of the most beautiful strategy games available.
Civ 5 is a perfect blend of classic and fresh gameplay elements. It feels immediately familiar to the series' veterans, but introduces new mechanics to stay ahead of its competitors.
Sid Meier's Civilization V features
- Several ways to win - you can achieve victory through different means suiting your style. Whether through Conquest, Diplomacy, Science or greatest score, Civilization 5 lets you win the way you want to.
- Easily accessible mods - Civ 5 integrates mod access into game menus, letting you download and install them with just a few clicks, easier than ever.
- Streamlined UI shows all the vital information and decisions upfront, everything else is just a few clicks away
- Capable AI - handling the lesser details of leadership for you or ruling other civilizations, Civ 5's AI can handle it all.
- Fully customizable campaign - Civilization V allows you to decide on a wide variety of factors before you start. Number of nations, attitudes of other civilizations and more can be decided on to let you create your desired scenario. Sid Meier's Civilization V is a perfect sequel to a venerable series, improving and adding a number of features. Buy your copy and become a bright leader guiding your nation through millennia and towards a brighter future.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Editions includes:
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods and Kings
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II) DLC
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings DLC
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Asia DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Americas DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Mesopotamia DLC
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia DLC
- Civilization V - Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea DLC
- Civilization V - Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack DLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack DLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack DLC
- Civilization V: Explorer’s Map Pack DLC
Sid Meier's Civilization V versions:
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Edition
Release Date: 2010-09-23
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE may change over time.
This product includes: