Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Steam Key GLOBAL
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is a real-time strategy game developed by Ironclad Games and published by Stardock Entertainment. It is the standalone expansion to the original game, Sins of a Solar Empire.StorySins of ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Geared87%Positive feedback24
View offer details$ 18.61
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26174
View offer details$ 19.90
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65378
View offer details$ 25.47
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3171
View offer details$ 25.80
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback526
View offer details$ 25.92
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback477
View offer details$ 26.05
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback6505
View offer details$ 26.65
The Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is a real-time strategy game developed by Ironclad Games and published by Stardock Entertainment. It is the standalone expansion to the original game, Sins of a Solar Empire.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is set in space in a science fiction universe where three factions: the TEC, Advent, and Vasari are vying for control of the galaxy. The player chooses one of the factions and works to expand their influence and power. The ultimate goal is to become the dominant force in the galaxy, securing the player's faction's place in history. The game features a loose plot with various challenges and obstacles to overcome along the way through space.
The gameplay of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion revolves around building and managing an empire in space, expanding it by colonizing new planets, building structures and ships, and engaging in diplomacy and warfare with other factions. Players start with a small number of planets and ships and must manage resources like credits, crystals, and metal to expand their empire.
They can research new technologies to gain access to new ships and structures, and use diplomacy to form alliances or trade agreements with other factions. Players can also engage in combat with other factions using their ships, using various weapons and abilities to defeat the enemy.
The Sins of Solar Empire also features real-time strategy gameplay with players able to pause and give orders and also offers a multiplayer option for players to play against each other.
Players are also able to customize their ships and fleets by choosing different weapons and modules to fit their playstyle and can zoom in and out of the map to get a better view of their empire and the battlefield.
- Real-time strategy
- The game combines elements of 4X games, allowing players to explore the space, expand their empire, exploit resources, and engage in combat with other factions
- Customizable ships and fleets
- Diplomacy and trade
- Research and technology tree
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan, drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for each race to offer even more tactical options. Additionally, all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and maneuverable, each faction has developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins’ universe look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including – Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
Release Date: 2012-06-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.