Sunless Skies Steam Key GLOBAL
It is the dawn of the 20th century, and London has taken to the stars! As the captain of a spacefaring locomotive you'll behold wonders and battle cosmic abominations in the furthest heavens. Stake your claim. Fight to s ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4117
View offer details$ 3.37
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback2656
View offer details$ 3.37
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7073
View offer details$ 4.82
- 0Lucky_game100%Positive feedback331
View offer details$ 4.95
- 0Megacode100%Positive feedback570
View offer details$ 5.28
- 0Kinguin86%Positive feedback482
View offer details$ 5.96
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106457
View offer details$ 6.09
It is the dawn of the 20th century, and London has taken to the stars! As the captain of a spacefaring locomotive you'll behold wonders and battle cosmic abominations in the furthest heavens. Stake your claim. Fight to survive. Speak to storms. Murder a sun. Face judgement.
Ten years have passed since Sunless Sea, and Queen Victoria has led an exodus from London to the heavens. There, a revitalised British Empire - ambitious and authoritarian - begins to expand across the skies.
The stars are alive. They are the Judgements: vast intelligences that govern all things. But they are dying. One by one, something is snuffing them out, leaving their thrones empty. An opportunistic Victorian Empire is colonising the domains they leave behind, painting its industrial vision upon the fabric of the heavens
- Travel between distant ports, unravelling stories, bearing passengers and news, and trading in exotic celestial cargoes.
- Your every foray into space is as precarious as a Polar expedition. You’ll need to balance your resources carefully and keep an eye on your crew’s Terror to avoid mutiny and death.
- Your captain's actions could tip the precarious political balance of a region. Will you run guns for the Independents? Or spies for the Empire? Choose wisely – your decisions will affect the story; not just for yourself, but for your future captains as well.
- Leave your mark on the universe, and be marked in return. When you are creating your captain, every decision is a story, and every story has a consequence.
- Equip your vessel as you see fit. Would you benefit more from reinforced armour plating, or the additional manpower allowed by external crew pods? ("Soundproof! Cosy! Detachable!")
- It is not safe in the skies. A captain will need to defend themselves against pirates, scorn-flukes, the Cyst of Faces, and worse.
- Recruit a gallery of unpredictable characters to crew your locomotive as First Officer, Chief Engineer, Signaller, or Surgeon. Each brings their own skills and stories to your adventures.
Early Access: true