The Ascent (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The Ascent brings the player an excellent action-RPG mechanics, with an option to experience them with a friend through co-op mode. Dive into the city taken over by rogue machines and mercs and fight your way out!Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0BeBellakeyExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback33608
View offer details$ 29.85
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback97045
View offer details$ 13.88
- 0DiDigital_trade_worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3448
View offer details$ 13.92
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6084
View offer details$ 14.08
- 0Lancce98%Positive feedback1320
View offer details$ 14.36
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1834
View offer details$ 14.50
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8283
View offer details$ 17.08
The Ascent is an action-RPG video game developed by Neon Giant and published by Curve Digital. As an enslaved drone of The Ascent Group, the player must face both human and machine threats when the company goes under, and the city it ruled goes haywire. The gameplay combines fast-paced action with RPG elements. The game can be played solo or in online co-op.
The initial reception of The Ascent was positive, with the critics praising the game's visuals and lack of loading screens.
The gameplay of The Ascent is based around the shoot-and-loot mechanics. The player controls one of The Ascent Group employees, and their job is to fight their way through the city filled with rogue machines and mercenaries from the rival companies. The player can customize their character, equipping them with various cybernetic upgrades, and arm them to the teeth with futuristic weapons. The key feature of the game is that it can be played solo or with a friend through online co-op mode.
In the future, the Ascent Group created the arcology, a grand metropolis run by the machines and enslaved workers who maintain them. One such worker, you were sent to check on the systems on the lower levels of the city when everything went haywire. The company was shut down, and all the bots it controlled went rogue. You have to work your way up, fighting not only the machines but mercenaries sent by the rival corporations, aiming to fill the power vacuum.
Initial reviews of The Ascent were highly positive. The critics were full of praise for the title's visuals, especially the smoke effects. The lack of loading screens was also noted as a positive.
- Fight your way through a cyberpunk city gone rogue.
- Upgrade your body to face stronger opponents.
- Play solo or team up with a friend online.
Release Date: 2021-07-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Ascent (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Ascent (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.