The Sims 3 Island Paradise Origin Key GLOBAL
Thanks to this big expansion, players have a chance to take their sims on a vacation. The developers have introduced many vacation-themed activities, typical for coastal holidays. In addition to that, players can build a ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- 0GmcomparecomExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3538
View offer details$ 10.10
- 0LoLovegame12396%Positive feedback256
View offer details$ 10.11
- 0BoBookgame89%Positive feedback389
View offer details$ 10.48
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105206
View offer details$ 10.93
- 0Kinguin80%Positive feedback114
View offer details$ 11.46
- 0InInstantdigitalgamingExcellent seller100%Positive feedback12276
View offer details$ 11.57
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5962
View offer details$ 11.97
The Sims 3: Island Paradise key is meant to be activated on the Origin platform.
Thanks to this big expansion, players have a chance to take their sims on a vacation. The developers have introduced many vacation-themed activities, typical for coastal holidays. In addition to that, players can build and manage their own seaside resort.
The main mechanic of the game remains without bigger changes, however, The Sims 3 Island Paradise introduces many new and interesting activities for our Sims to take part in. For example, it is now possible to design and build a unique house-boat. What is interesting about that feature is the fact that we can easily relocate and dock it in various ports or just drift through the ocean.
Island Paradise introduces another important activity which is diving and scuba diving. Underwater, our Sims can look for treasures, explore ancient ruins, and also meet Mermaids - there is even a possibility to become one. Additionally, the DLC features a new carrier path which is the Lifeguard. If we choose this career, our Sim will be sent to various beaches in order to keep other vacationers safe. Ocean, as beautiful as it is, is also full of dangers. While being in the water, our Sims may not only drown but also be killed by Sim-eating sharks.
The Sims 3: Island Paradise pack received positive reviews among players and critics. Many of them praised a variety of new activities and tropical setting of the expansion. Another mostly appreciated feature is the possibility to build and manage your own resort, which brings some fresh mechanics to the series.
- Relax on a tropical island, sipping refreshing drinks and enjoying the sun!
- Discover the underwater world - explore ruins of ancient civilizations and look for shiny treasures. Maybe with a little bit of luck, you will meet a Mermaid? But be careful! Even though the sea depth may be tempting it can also be dangerous! Watch out for sharks!
- Build and become the manager of your own resort! Design and decorate it according to your preferences. Show the whole island that you are the right man for the job and creating the best resort in the area is not a challenge for you!
- If you are getting bored with your current household, build yourself a houseboat, and move around the ports whenever you like!
- Are you a good swimmer? If your Sim feels confident in the water, consider choosing a lifeguard career! Nothing feels better than saving somebody's life, and you will realize it soon enough!
Release Date: 2013-06-25