The Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack (PC) - EA App Key - GLOBAL
The Sims™ 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack* is the next expansion for the extremely popular life simulator video game, The Sims 4, developed by EA Maxis and presented in 2014. The DLC had its premiere in June 2021, and it ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 10 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3824
View offer details$ 24.15
$ 43.54-45%$ 26.84 $ 43.54-38%$ 26.84
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58134
View offer details$ 20.44
$ 43.54-53%$ 22.71 $ 43.54-48%$ 22.71
- KgKgamestradeExcellent seller98%Positive feedback12918
View offer details$ 20.46
$ 43.54-53%$ 22.74 $ 43.54-48%$ 22.74
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2757
View offer details$ 20.52
$ 43.54-53%$ 22.80 $ 43.54-48%$ 22.80
- Lancce100%Positive feedback443
View offer details$ 20.62
$ 43.54-53%$ 22.91 $ 43.54-47%$ 22.91
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8160
View offer details$ 20.61
$ 43.54-53%$ 22.90 $ 43.54-47%$ 22.90
- Gamesdivision99%Positive feedback422
View offer details$ 20.73
$ 43.54-52%$ 23.03 $ 43.54-47%$ 23.03
This content requires the base game The Sims 4 in order to play.
The Sims™ 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack* is the next expansion for the extremely popular life simulator video game, The Sims 4, developed by EA Maxis and presented in 2014. The DLC had its premiere in June 2021, and it introduces many new features to the base game.
Players can now learn something about living outside the cities, as the expansion focuses on picturing life in rural areas. The DLC enriches the game with a completely new region that players can live in, as well as new activities associated with living on a farm.
Gameplay and mechanics
Similarly, like it was in the case of other DLCs, developers didn't change the main elements of the gameplay. Instead, they introduced plenty of new features, that will make the game much more interesting. First of all, Cottage Living moves players to a new, small town known as Henford-on-Bagley.While living there, players can take care of their own farm. This includes taking care of many different animals. Among them, we will find cows, chickens, foxes, llamas, rabbits, and wild birds. Our Sims can even befriend their flock, which will help them in everyday farming works. The expansion encourages players to be self-sufficient - we can now grow our own crops and use them to make delicious fresh meals.There is even a food growing contest when our proteges can preset their fruits and vegetables to the rest of the countryside community. It is worth mentioning that farming is not the only way to find ingredients - the town's market is always full of fresh vegetables, and fruits.
Moreover, the nearby forest has everything that's necessary to get by. As in other big DLCs, The Sims 4: Cottage Living not only enriches the gameplay but also gives players new options during the Sims creation process. The expansion pack introduces new aspirations, traits, and clothes, associated with the countryside.
- Rest your mind and soul on a farm, where the time goes slow and worries fade away
- Henford-on-Bagley, the new region, is a beautiful small town where everyone knows each other
- Breed and take care of your new friends - farm animals! Cultivate your relationship with them and they will help you a lot!
- Discover new personality options for your Sims
- Spend your time on plenty of new rural activities
Release Date: 2021-07-22
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes