Wargame: Red Dragon Steam Key GLOBAL
Engage in large-scale real-time battles set during an alternative version of the Cold War. Join NATO or Warsaw Pact forces as they fight in Eastern Asia. Take your favorite units to battle and tip the scales in favor of your alliance.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 6 more offers
- 0AldogamestoreExcellent seller94%Positive feedback1600
View offer details$ 17.34
- 0FaFaser7196%Positive feedback793
View offer details$ 17.35
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3911
View offer details$ 21.61
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller96%Positive feedback2420
View offer details$ 22.21
- 0GoGood_trader99%Positive feedback720
View offer details$ 22.78
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105075
View offer details$ 23.65
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5958
View offer details$ 23.95
Wargame Red Dragon is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Wargame: Red Dragon is a real-time strategy video game developed by Eugen Systems and released in April 2014 by Focus Home Interactive as a sequel to the Wargame: AirLand Battle from 2013. Similarly to the previous games from the franchise, it is set during the Cold War, but this time focuses on the East Asia region, introducing new nations of China, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, and ANZAC. The title allows you to command an army consisting of ground, air, and naval forces, and fight your opponent for area domination on 1:1 scale battlefields.
Wargame: Red Dragon is set in an alternative version of history during the Cold War, where the Soviet Union doesn’t collapse. As a commander leading your troops, you will be able to experience first-hand the struggle between forces of NATO and Warsaw Pact in East Asia.
Gameplay and Game Modes
Wargame: Red Dragon main mode is the single-player campaign which is split into two parts. The first one is turn-based and it gives you an overview of the entire region, where you can start your operations and move units between different regions or declare battles. The second one takes you to the battlefield, where you can command chosen units in real-time in order to defeat the opposing forces and either hold the region or take it back from the enemy.
Battles take place on huge maps representing realistic areas on a 1:1 scale, containing several strategic locations you can capture. Once the battle starts you can deploy your units on the battlefield and move them around, order to shoot at the enemy units, make them fall back, change formations, and more. Because of how large the maps are, the game features an option to significantly zoom out the visible area.
Alternatively, you can play skirmishes or join the multiplayer, where you can manually select what units you want to include in your deck, giving you an option to create a very unique combination of troops that will fit your individual taste and playstyle. There are over a thousand units available to choose from, including various types of soldier groups, tanks, helicopters, and warships from the Cold War era.
Wargame Red Dragon received positive reviews. Reviewers praised the strategic value of the title and the gameplay that favors strategic thinking instead of fast clicking. They also appreciated the visuals and the fact that Red Dragon turned out to be an enhanced version of the previous games, improving the existing mechanics that proved to be working well but needed a little tweak, but at the same time introducing certain new solutions to make the title more enjoyable.
- Pick your side and join the Cold War – change the course of the history
- Command your faction and engage in real-time combat on huge 1:1 battlefields
- Customize your army and choose the units that fit your playstyle best
- Enjoy large-scale online multiplayer battles with up to 20 players competing simultaneously
Release Date: 2014-04-17
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Wargame: Red Dragon Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Wargame: Red Dragon Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.