Worms Rumble (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Worms Rumble is the next installment of the iconic game series, developed by Team17, in which players can control combative Worms, using many different tools of destruction. This time, players will take part in real-time battles.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0MegacodeSponsored100%Positive feedback512
View offer details$ 3.46
- 0RaRate_ask_and_get_present100%Positive feedback188
View offer details$ 1.57
- 0Coo_keys99%Positive feedback80
View offer details$ 1.58
- 0GlGlobalshopping98%Positive feedback377
View offer details$ 2.19
- 0InInstasoft100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 2.21
- 0Digital_power99%Positive feedback154
View offer details$ 2.57
- 0G_G_rushExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1832
View offer details$ 2.76
Worms Rumble is another game of the iconic Worms series, created by Team17, a studio that worked on the series since its beginnings. The developers decided to introduce some significant changes to the game - in Worms Rumble players will battle in real-time encounters, breaking up with a long-time tradition of turn-based gameplay. Players will compete in 32-players battle royale mode, deathmatch, and more. According to Team17, the game will be regularly updated with new content such as events, new arenas, customization options, and more. The game is planned for release in December 2020.
The gameplay in Worms Rumble will be significantly different in comparison to previous installments of the series. The action of the game takes place in real-time now, and the gameplay is much faster than it was in any other Worms game, because of the increased mobility of the titular Worms.
Our little crawling soldiers will now move much faster, roll, do wall jumps, etc. In order to balance the gameplay, performing jumps, and rolls will drain the Stamina bar, so players will have to learn how to manage it. Increased movement of Worms is a very important change as it will influence the combat as well - Worms can now use their new abilities to dodge incoming Bazooka missiles, get to higher ground to get an advantage over the enemy, etc.
Players will receive a rich arsenal consisting of many familiar weapons like the iconic Bazooka, or The Holy Granade, but also some new tools prepared specially for the Worms Rumble. The game will feature three multiplayer game modes: In good old Deathmatch, players will battle one another until reaching a certain amount of point, or until the time runs out.
The Last Worm Standing is an example of a battle royale mode - the player will have to survive as long as possible, eliminating (or trying to avoid) others, in order to claim the proud title of The Last Worm Standing. The third game mode included in the game will be The Last Squad Standing - as the name may suggest, rules are similar to the regular battle royale but this time you will have someone to watch your back.
Additionally, the developers will provide a wide range of customization options, allowing players to make their Worms unique. It is worth mentioning that multiplayer modes in Worms Rumbel will support cross-platform gameplay. To keep the game fresh after its release, Team17 announced seasonal and daily events, rewarding players with attractive prizes for their progress.
- Totally new Worms experience!
- Take part in fast-paced, real-time battles.
- Plenty of customization options.
- For the first time ever - Worms will fight in 32-players battle royale mode!
- Cross-platform multiplayer support.
Release Date: 2020-12-01
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Worms Rumble (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Worms Rumble (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE may change over time.