Dying Light - Base Game Steam Key GLOBAL
Dying Light is an FPP survival-horror game, set in an open-world environment. The player can traverse the streets of the Middle Eastern location by the use of parkour and fight against zombie creatures using an assortmen ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- Dwarvs_shopExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback2212
View offer details$ 10.04
$ 32.67-69%$ 11.16 $ 32.67-66%$ 11.16
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16887
View offer details$ 6.70
$ 32.67-79%$ 7.44 $ 32.67-77%$ 7.44
- Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2056
View offer details$ 7.00
$ 32.67-79%$ 7.78 $ 32.67-76%$ 7.78
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback28695
View offer details$ 8.37
$ 32.67-74%$ 9.30 $ 32.67-72%$ 9.30
- CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5576
View offer details$ 9.78
$ 32.67-70%$ 10.87 $ 32.67-67%$ 10.87
- Tradegameskey100%Positive feedback979
View offer details$ 11.93
$ 32.67-63%$ 13.26 $ 32.67-59%$ 13.26
- SpecializedExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2422
View offer details$ 12.48
$ 32.67-62%$ 13.87 $ 32.67-58%$ 13.87
Dying Light key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform
Warning! This product does not include The Following DLC or The Season Pass
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in: Germany, Japan, Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
Dying Light is a first-person survival horror game developed by Techland and published by Techland Publishing. The game is set in a fictional Middle Eastern town of Harran, where an outbreak has turned the people into feral creatures. The player controls agent Kyle Crane who is sent there to investigate. The game’s mechanics focus on action, traversal and upgrading the player character. Dying Light received positive reviews from critics.
Open world gameplay
The action of Dying Light is set in Harran, a town in the Middle East, ravaged by a mysterious outbreak, which turned the citizen into zombie-like creatures. The game features a night and day cycle, which affects the behavior and strength of the enemies – they are weaker and idle during the day and stronger/more aggressive at night. Weapons in DL can be crafted from resources and blueprints found throughout the game; firearms become available later in the game.
The player moves around the town on foot, employing a variety of parkour moves. They can also use a grappling hook to access elevated areas on the map. In-game actions yield different types of skill points: power, awarded for killing enemies, agility – for elaborate parkour moves, and survival, for completing missions and side quests. The points can be spent on upgrading the player’s skill tree.
Survival horror story
Agent Kyle Crane is sent to the town of Harran, searching for a rogue politician, whose knowledge could jeopardize Crane’s employer. Upon arrival, he discovers a mysterious outbreak, which turned the people living in Harran into monsters. As the entire area has been quarantined-off, Crane can only rely on himself and whoever he can trust within the town to find out who released the virus and decide whether to focus on his task or help other survivors.
Dying Light for PC was met with a warm critical reception. Reviewers praised the gameplay mechanics, including intuitive parkour, advance crafting system and engaging combat mechanics.
- Open world urban environment.
- Over a 100 of craftable weapons.
- Diverse traversal mechanics, including parkour and grappling hook maneuvers.
- Day and night cycle which affects the combat difficulty.
- Multiplayer mode with a variety of features.
Release Date: 2015-01-26
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dying Light - Base Game Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dying Light - Base Game Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes