- 5.13 EUR
- 5.18 EUR
- 5.62 EUR
- 7.04 EUR
- 7.09 EUR
- 7.31 EUR
- 7.53 EUR
- 7.73 EUR
- 7.82 EUR
- 7.89 EUR
- 8.45 EUR
- 8.54 EUR
- 8.68 EUR
- 10.28 EUR
- 10.46 EUR
- 13.84 EUR
- 22.31 EUR
The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the legendary Serious Sam games, written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything).
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth - or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you.
- ProcessorDual-core 2.0 GHz
- Graphics512MB VRAM - nVidia GeForce 8600 / AMD Radeon HD 3600 / Intel HD 4000
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space5 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP 32-bit (SP3)
- ProcessorQuad-core 3.0 GHz
- Graphics1GB VRAM - nVidia GeForce 480 GTX / AMD Radeon HD 5870
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space8 GB HD
- SystemWindows 7 64-bit
Portugese-Brasil, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Russian, English
This product contains elements of