Human: Fall Flat (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Human: Fall Flat is a physics-based puzzle game where you control both arms separately of a blob-like character. Look around with the right stick, move with the left stick, and press buttons to progress the game. If you ...Read More
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback69385
View offer details$ 9.68
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8636
View offer details$ 9.96
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7437
View offer details$ 10.00
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1785
View offer details$ 10.04
Human: Fall Flat is a physics-based puzzle game where you control both arms separately of a blob-like character. Look around with the right stick, move with the left stick, and press buttons to progress the game. If you fall or die, you fall a respawn right where you were not having to repeat puzzles. Amaze yourself with sophisticated mechanics and physics of the game. Learn how to climb, reach higher ledges, and move awkwardly through environmental puzzles. Levels get larger and larger as you proceed the game so you have to remain focused all the time.
Create a unique character
Customize your character with many details and enjoy controlling your tiny, marshmallow man. Use your webcam to import your image and appreciate hilarious game moments. If you’re feeling creative you can add a little color to your character’s life. Paint whatever design you like unto his jiggling body. The gelatinous body of your character can take pretty much any punishment you can throw at it. Not having a skeleton can be distinct advantage at times, as you don’t have any bones to break!
Complex & Challenging gameplay
Human: Fall Flat features 8 complex, funny levels. Enter different rooms and try to find exit doors. Explore 4 large puzzle filled islands, each with their own distinct theme. Discover a vast array of puzzles to conquer and plenty of secrets & shortcuts to find. Control Bob’s slightly drunken swaying, explore maps and replay levels to hunt more aforementioned secrets. Hit the switches to open the door, bridge gaps, bust through walls, and finally get to the next section. Use either the keyboard and mouse or gamepad to play. You can pick up boxes, grab high ledges, and pull yourself up or pull leavers down. Control vehicles with many buttons, multiple pull, and leavers in order to head right direction.
Extraordinary visual experience
Human: Fall Flat gameplay features simple, low-poly art style that seems in vogue at the moment. The game has had some thought and care put into its overall design. The environment is simple yet full of character. The pathing throughout the levels is clear without being overtly obvious. If you can see an object or building in the distance, you can probably reach it and actually interact with it. Nothing in this game exists “just for show”. Watch the tutorial videos if you want to learn particular skill or movement.
Enjoy multiplayer fun!
If you just so happen to have a friend sitting next to you, you can partake on a little jolly cooperation with some old-school, split-screen action. Play with friends and enjoy together the fun nature of Human: Fall Flat.
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.
Release Date: 2016-07-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Human: Fall Flat (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Human: Fall Flat (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE may change over time.