Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (PC) - GOG.COM Key - GLOBAL
To ten rodzaj mieściny, w której sam sobie kopiesz grób, zanim dostaniesz w dynię i zostawią cię hienom na pożarcie… a i to przed tym, jak sprawy przybiorą naprawdę gówniany obrót. To miasto marzycieli i desperatów, podz ...Czytaj więcej
WARNING! This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated in: Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania.
Fallout: New Vegas is yet another chapter in the post-apocalyptic franchise that came to life in 1997. The game was created by the Obsidian Entertainment studio.
The history in Fallout: New Vegas shows the conflict between three factions: New California Republic, Ceasar's Legion and citizens of New Vegas. Player takes the role of a courier/traveler, who is saved from a certain death by a friendly robot. The gameplay in Fallout: New Vegas is similar to the one in Fallout 3, but also presents new features and improvements over its predecessor.
Player controls the hero, that gains experience and becomes more and more powerful as the story progresses. We can choose between FPP and TPP view. The Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System, or "V.A.T.S.", returns with its core feature: the player can stop time and shoot at a particular part of enemy's body. This system comes with the addition of several V.A.T.S.-specific attacks.
With the introduction of the Ultimate Edition, Bethesda Softworks offers you the chance to double-down and get the complete package of New Vegas fun. For the first time in one package, you can get all the Fallout: New Vegas content including the full suite of highly acclaimed add-on content
- Beyond the Wasteland: The world of New Vegas is more expansive than ever. Each new distinct area presents a fresh set of branching-quests, remarkable personalities and more chances to play the Savior or the Pariah to the natives of New Vegas.
- Shiny New Toys: Each add-on pack increases the mountain of armaments already at your disposal. Whether you’re an in-your-face brawler or a long-range gunner, weapons such as the Two-Step Goodbye (unique ballistic fists) or Sleepytime (a handy 10mm Sub-Machinegun) will give that warmonger in you a chance to flex your ammo-filled muscles.
- Room to Grow: With each of the four main add-on packs, the maximum levelcap is increased by 5 levels, ultimately raising the ceiling to Level 50.
- Dead Money: Lured into a trap masquerading as the Sierra Madre Casino, you are thrown into a high stakes game where you’ll have to work with three other lost souls if you want to survive.
- Honest Hearts: An expedition into Utah’s Zion National Park goes horribly wrong and you become embroiled in a war between tribes and put into a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burning Man.
- Old World Blues: Transported to the Big MT research crater, you are enlisted by the Think Tank to save them from their own science experiments that have gone horribly out of control.
- Lonesome Road: Ulysses, the original Courier Six, contacts you and promises to answer why he refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout: New Vegas, but only if you make one last journey into the treacherous canyons of the Divide.
Data wydania: 2010-10-21
- Poniżej znajdują się minimalne i zalecane specyfikacje systemowe produktu Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (PC) - GOG.COM Key - GLOBAL. Ze względu na potencjalne zmiany programistyczne, minimalne wymagania systemowe produktu Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (PC) - GOG.COM Key - GLOBAL mogą z czasem ulec zmianie.