Second Extinction (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Second Extinction allows the player to go against the most terrifying creatures that lived on the planet. Using advanced weaponry they will fight mutated reptiles on various maps, either solo or working with other players.Read More
Show 8 more offers
- GoGolden_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7115
View offer details$ 5.04
- AtruesellerEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5179
View offer details$ 5.06
- GoGood_trader99%Positive feedback810
View offer details$ 5.10
- Sg_store100%Positive feedback1157
View offer details$ 5.11
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback69583
View offer details$ 5.64
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7431
View offer details$ 5.81
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1781
View offer details$ 5.84
Second Extinction is a co-op first-person shooter video game developed and published by Systemic Reaction. The game takes place in a future where the mutated breed of dinosaurs has taken over the Earth. The player's job is to reclaim the planet from the monstrous reptiles. The game features a variety of enemies, each posing a different threat to the players. They can respond in kind with an arsenal of lethal firearms and various unique skills of the playable characters.
The Early Access version of Second Extinction was met with positive reviews, with the critics comparing it favorably to such classics as Dino Crisis.
From the start, Second Extinction throws the player into the thick of the action. After choosing from several available characters, selecting their weapons, and starting point on an open-world map, the fast-paced dino-killing adventure begins. During the mission, the player is given objectives to complete - these var from locating a specific point on the map to clearing an area of the angry dinosaurs. The players don't know the location of their objective beforehand, so after choosing their drop point they might have to do a bit of trekking before they reach their destination.
On the way to their objective, the player will encounter all sorts of dino enemies. Due to the mutation process, they've become monstrous versions of their prehistoric counterparts. Larger, more aggressive, and more dangerous - the player will have to use all their skills and a lot of ammo to bring down the mighty T-Rex, among others.
Luckily, the player characters are well-equipped for their task. Each of them is a specialist in different types of weaponry and possesses a unique skill to help them in battle. For example, Jurgen can mask his presence from the dinos and use his sniper rifle to take them out from afar. With her minigun and ability to call in an airstrike, Rosy is a perfect character to use against bigger threats.
In the distant future, humankind was decimated by dinosaurs. These mutated reptiles made quick work of human defenses, suing their primal strength and abilities gained through genetic manipulation. Soon, humanity was driven to the brink of extinction. But not all hope is lost. A group of resistance fighters decides to fight back against the monstrous lizards. Using their skills and advanced weaponry, they take the fight to the dinos, ready to give them a second extinction.
Second Extinction was met with positive critical reception. Initial reviews of the Early Access version praised the game for its mechanics, especially the variety of playable characters, diverse mission objectives, and combat against the mutated reptiles.
- Enter the world overtaken by prehistoric reptiles.
- Choose from various playable characters, each with their won skills and weapons.
- Fight the mutated lizards solo or in a team of up to three players.
Release Date: 2020-10-13
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Second Extinction (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Second Extinction (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.