7 Days to Die Steam Key GLOBAL
World War III came and gone, and all that's left is you, some wildlife and hordes of zombies. In 7 Days to Die you have to hold your own against increasingly more dangerous hordes of zombies. How long can you survive? I ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 35 more offers
- 0BeBellakeyExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback33751
View offer details$ 6.75
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback22492
View offer details$ 6.76
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback97785
View offer details$ 6.84
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback35599
View offer details$ 6.96
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6073
View offer details$ 6.97
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback53496
View offer details$ 7.11
- 0Lancce97%Positive feedback1386
View offer details$ 7.11
7 Days to Die (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
World War III came and gone, and all that's left is you, some wildlife and hordes of zombies. In 7 Days to Die you have to hold your own against increasingly more dangerous hordes of zombies. How long can you survive? It's never going to get easy.
Craft your way to life
You start off with next to nothing, the night is coming, and the only way to get some resources to keep on living is to do it with your own hands. As you play you will acquire more materials, better recipes, and all will turn out to just barely tip the odds in your favor against the progressively more aggressive undead. Do you have the talent and determination to turn the odd bits and pieces into weapons and fortifications?
Vital day/night cycle
The danger you are in is directly influenced by the time of day. During the day, the rotting walkers are a slow, ungainly presence to outmaneuver easily with just a bit of caution. But nothing is quite so easy at night. Night is the time of predators, and the zombies are faster and deadlier. And they will come after you and if they catch unprepared you will be dead before the next sunrise makes them sluggish again.Isn't this the kind of apocalypse you always wanted?
Play solo or with others
You can experience the grim post-apocalyptic landscapes in the way you enjoy. Play alone to enjoy the luxury of saving your game and picking up where you left. Not that it will make the game any more forgiving on you. Or play with a friend, or a random fellow survivor. Join forces to survive longer, or become bitter rivals. One way or another, your wits will be tested. Can you handle the pressure?
Whether in single player or online as an admin, you can make the world work according to your grand scheme and personal preference. Set basic aspect like the day length, enemy aggression or their ability to run. Or meddle even more, and make the world truly your own. Set how long it takes for a day/night cycle to complete, how much loot you get to find in the wild, and even how many zombies will spawn.You get the control over how hard 7 Days to Die (PC) is going to be for you.
Maintain your health
Life in the post-apocalyptic landscape isn't easy, and it takes its toll on your health constantly. To stay strong and capable of fighting the undead hordes when they come knocking, you need to keep your Health, Stamina, Fullness and Hydration high, or it will be a short trip to an early grave.Finding enough resources to keep them at a decent level will take all of your survival instincts. Are they good enough to keep you healthy?
Become better at anything with a robust progression system improving your odds of survival if you play your cards right. Raise your skills through using them, or with points your get at level ups. You have a selection of 22 skills to customize your character beyond appearance. Improve your crafting speed, weapon affinities and more, and unlock powerful perks along the way.
7 Days to Die is a gripping post-apocalyptic first-person survival game, pitting you against zombies, hunger, and human fallibility. Flexible rules, robust progression and crafting make 7DtD a solid survival experience.
7 Days to Die features
- Customize your world - before each game you can decide on key aspects of gameplay. Make your game as hard or as easy as you want it
- 7 days to get ready - every seven days a horde of ravenous undead come to taste your flesh. Is your base strong enough to let you survive the onslaught?
- Player progression - 22 skills and even more perks help you survive the apocalypse as long as your work for it
- Multiplayer or solo - you can play alone, or share a game with other, cooperating or competing, depending on your preference
- From shambler to predator - zombies are only slow and lazy during the day. At night they become predators able to hunt you down
Early Access: true
Release Date: 2013-12-13
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for 7 Days to Die Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for 7 Days to Die Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.