Dead by Daylight - Hellraiser Chapter (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Hellraiser is a new Chapter in Dead by Daylight. It includes a new Killer, Pinhead. Demon to some, angel to others, Pinhead seeks to unleash the limitless thrill of pleasure and pain upon any who cross his path. Purchasi ...Read More
- BeBellakeyEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback33370
View offer details$ 4.87
- Buy_and_playEXCELLENT SELLER94%Positive feedback2275
View offer details$ 4.88
- Games4worldEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback4073
View offer details$ 6.06
- GrGr8keysEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback4410
View offer details$ 6.07
Warning! This content requires the base game Dead by Daylight in order to play.
Hellraiser is a new Chapter in Dead by Daylight. It includes a new Killer, Pinhead. Demon to some, angel to others, Pinhead seeks to unleash the limitless thrill of pleasure and pain upon any who cross his path. Purchasing the add-on will unlock the new Killer and an exclusive universal charm.
Pinhead is an explorer in the further regions of experience, indulging in the limitless thrill of pleasure and pain. When the puzzle box known as the Lament Configuration—a key to another dimension—was found in The Entity’s realm, it was only a matter of time before it fell into curious hands. Once opened, he arrived. What came next was sweet suffering that spilled over the realm. Pinhead’s Power: Summons of PainAn extradimensional gateway that leads to pleasure and pain so great it will tear your soul apart.Press the Power Button to create a gateway and release the button to open it. Once opened, tap the Ability Button to summon forth a possessed chain under your control. Direct the chain into a Survivor to bind them.A Survivor bound to a chain is unable to sprint. Their movement speed will decrease further as they’re hit with a second and third chain. Survivors can perform the Break Free action to escape.
If left alone, the Lament Configuration puzzle box initiates a Chain Hunt by summoning chains to pursue Survivors.A Survivor carrying the Lament Configuration is afflicted with the Oblivious status effect and chains will occasionally be summoned to attack them. The Survivor must solve the Lament Configuration to end the Chain Hunt and remove the puzzle box from their possession. While doing this, Pinhead will see their location and be able to teleport to it.When Pinhead picks up the Lament Configuration, a Chain Hunt is activated and all Survivors are instantly bound by chains, causing them to scream and reveal their locations.The Lament Configuration will spawn in a new location after Pinhead or a Survivor has used it.
Pinhead comes with 3 new perks.
- Deadlock - After a generator is repaired, The Entity blocks the generator with the most progress for a period of time. You see its aura in white for the duration.
- Hex: Plaything - Hooking a Survivor for the first time activates Hex: Plaything on a random dull totem, cursing them with Oblivious until the totem is cleansed. The cursed Survivor can see the totem’s aura when near and must personally cleanse it to recover.
- Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain - Begin each trial with up to four Scourge Hooks. When unhooked from a Scourge Hook, Survivors suffer Hemorrhage and Mangled until healed. Once healed they suffer a speed penalty to healing, repairing, and opening actions until injured again.
Release Date: 2021-09-07