Firewatch GOG.COM Key GLOBAL
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness. The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as afire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perch ...Read More
Show 1 more offer
- Okinawa_sunrise80%Positive feedback476
View offer details$ 13.30
- LiLicensed__key76%Positive feedback53
View offer details$ 13.30
- Games4friends99%Positive feedback187
View offer details$ 13.36
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback58539
View offer details$ 15.86
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7220
View offer details$ 16.25
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1829
View offer details$ 16.43
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8215
View offer details$ 16.48
Warning! This product can only be activated on GOG.COM! This is not a Steam product!
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness.
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as afire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor, a woman named Delilah, is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the world, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
A Note: Firewatch is a video game about adults having adult conversations about adult things. If you plan on playing with a younger gamer, that might be good to know going in.
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by Cissy Jones (The Walking Dead: Season 1) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men)
- A spectacular wilderness environment by Olly Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend)
- A thrilling story and script by Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin (The Walking Dead: Season 1, Poker Night at the Inventory)
- A stirring original soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Home)
- Fluid first-person animation by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest)
- Gameplay scripting and design work by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nels Anderson (Mark of the Ninja)
- Programming by Will Armstrong (Bioshock II) and Ben Burbank (Costume Quest 2, Space Base DF-9)
Release Date: 2016-02-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Firewatch GOG.COM Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Firewatch GOG.COM Key GLOBAL may change over time.