Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Hearts of Iron 4 is a war strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studio from Sweden. The game was released on 6th June 2016, which was the 72nd anniversary of the Normandy landings. The sequel of Hearts of Iron I ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 15 more offers
- 0Dwarvs_shopExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback2156
View offer details$ 17.62
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback49892
View offer details$ 12.68
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16434
View offer details$ 13.43
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback64767
View offer details$ 13.46
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3134
View offer details$ 13.66
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback521
View offer details$ 13.73
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback475
View offer details$ 13.79
Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (PC) is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Germany, Ukraine.
Hearts of Iron 4 is a war strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studio from Sweden. The game was released on 6th June 2016, which was the 72nd anniversary of the Normandy landings. The sequel of Hearts of Iron III allows the player to be a part of World War II’s events and lead the Allies, the Comintern or the Axis to victory. You can be a leader of any nation that existed at that time and change the course of history.
Change The Course of History
Are you interested in World War II events? Have you ever thought what would have happened if one nation had made different decisions? Now you can check it and decide if your nation will be led according to the real World War II events or begin to look for the better solutions which had not happened. To be the best leader, you have to take control of both leading the land, naval and air forces and managing the economy, international politics and trade.
Lead any Nantion To Victory
You can be a leader of any nation, but there are several nations that have more developed details than the others. If you want to be a leader of Brazil or Argentina, you can, but you have to be conscious of the fact that the creators have developed fewer options for the countries that were less engaged in the real conflict. We can start the game in 1936 or 1939 – it depends on whether you want to be at the heart of events or have some time to manage the nation’s economy or army. The game ends in 1948, two years after the real ending, so you can see the consequences of the events.
Experience The World War II on Your Own
Hearts of Iron IV is the latest part of the series – it has also been the best prepared wargame from Paradox so far. At the beginning, it is uneasy to manage the army and take care of the nation’s politics and economy. But after some hours you will start to be satisfied with this high quality wargame for people who are fed up with watching historical documentaries and war films, in which history is unchangeable. The player begins with choosing one of the ideology (Communism, Fascism or Democracy) or staying Non-Aligned.
Visual & Sound Masterpiece
Together with Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron is called a grand strategy game, which is a type of wargame that places focus on military strategy and leading the whole nation in an “authentic real-time war simulation”. Paradox Development Studio decided to continue their cooperation with Swedish heavy metal band Sabaton known from the songs about historical events. Sabaton released ten songs for Hearts of Iron IV about World War II, including the human side of the greatest historical event.
- The player can change the course of history being a leader of any nation that existed at that time.
- Original heavy metal soundtrack recorded by Sabaton – including among others songs about 7th Panzer Division, Warsaw Uprising of 1944, the Battle of Kursk and Audie Murphy.
- The player can be a leader of democratic, fascist or communist nation – or stay Non-Aligned.
- A grand strategy game – involving land, naval and air forces that use the newly discovered weapons.
- A multiplayer game – for up to 32 players.
- Experience the complex economy and political systems and historic tanks and plans through your private research.
- The player can choose whether to start a game in 1936 or 1939.
Release Date: 2016-06-06
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.