Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The Second World War’s hardest fighting was on the Eastern Front of Europe. No Step Back is the newest expansion for Hearts of Iron IV, Paradox Interactive’s grand strategy wargame about the world crisis of the 1930s and ...Read More
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback57254
View offer details$ 16.66
- Instant_delivery_globalEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback9128
View offer details$ 17.12
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1822
View offer details$ 17.27
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8543
View offer details$ 17.32
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5097
View offer details$ 17.45
- GrGr8keysEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback4408
View offer details$ 17.47
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6981
View offer details$ 18.03
Warning! This content requires the base game Hearts of Iron IV in order to play.
The Second World War’s hardest fighting was on the Eastern Front of Europe.
No Step Back is the newest expansion for Hearts of Iron IV, Paradox Interactive’s grand strategy wargame about the world crisis of the 1930s and World War II. This expansion adds greater detail for many nations in Eastern Europe, unique game systems to reflect Soviet politics, and many improvements to the military aspect of the game.
Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back includes
- New Soviet National Focuses.
- New Polish National Focuses.
- New Baltic National Focuses: Shared alternate history paths for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, as well as unique paths for each.
- Army Officer Corps: Build a general staff, drawing on the talents and expertise of available officers to take advantage of changes in technology and tactics.
- Army Spirits: Emphasize certain characteristics of your military arms, adding general bonuses to certain units types or even aiding division design.
- Supply System Updates: Scorched Earth tactics, floating harbors and special supply units added to the logistics system.
- Tank Designer: Design your own armored force using modules prioritizing speed, gun power, armor or even production cost.
- Railway Guns: Commission the grandest, most prestigious of artillery pieces, uniquely designed to deal with entrenched foes, and fortified positions.
Release Date: 2021-11-23