Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback2016533.54USDCO
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback2986233.54USDG2
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback490333.54USD
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback241733.54USDGA
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback182033.54USDEU
Excellent seller98%Positive feedback441433.54USDShow remaining 2
Microsoft Visio 2016 is a Part of Microsoft’s Office family, Microsoft Visio is a diagramming and vector graphics application that creates professional flowcharts, diagrams and organisational charts.
What’s New in Visio 2016
Microsoft Visio 2016 came with several new features that improve upon an already effective application. Here are five new features in Visio that can help you:
- Microsoft Visio 2016 comes with an array of starter templates complete with prompts to get users going. Additionally, these helpful starters come with contextual tips covering the fifteen most-used types of diagrams. It’s an amazing starter for inexperienced users who can leverage simple to complete diagram with initial efforts with great visual effects.
- Like the other applications of Microsoft Office 2016, Visio comes with the Tell Me function that use hundreds of commands. Ask Visio to do something and users will get a list of ways to accomplish the task at hand and all from a displayed drop-down list.
- With new industry compliance standards, Microsoft incorporated a vast number of shapes that meet specifications for UML 2.4, IEEE (which is new) and BPMN 2.0. Accomplishing any diagramming task leaves users with highly visual results that meet design standards.
- With one-step data linking, Visio 2016 Quick Import capabilities bring real-life diagrams into the application for amazing data linking. Conversion to data is simple with linking to shapes and graphics made easy in Visio.
- With Information Rights Management, Visio 2016 creates security for sensitive information while providing even individual user level document rights to preserve collaborative functionality.
Visio Proffesional Features
- Sub-Process Creation and Validation Rules - Visio Professional includes advanced features such as sub-process creation and validation rules.
- Extra Templates - Visio Professional ships with a large assortment of extra templates and shapes that meet industry standards including BPMN 2.0, UML 2.4, IEEE and Windows Workflow 4.0
- More Customizable Shapes - Visio Professional includes a few more customizable shapes and built-in tools that will allow the creation of professional diagrams in less time.
- Secure Diagrams - Visio Professional users can secure diagrams with Microsoft file protection technologies which offer persistent Information Rights Management (IRM) protection of email messages and attachments, and diagram files.
- Because Visio Professional 2016 supports Information Rights Management (IRM), you can control document rights at the individual user level.