Minecraft Java Edition Key GLOBAL
Buy this product with a G2A Shield Membership and get 10% Cashback.
- Get help by contacting our 24/7 customer support
- Your tickets will receive top priority
- G2A Price Match - best price guaranteed
- Get Cashback with each purchase
- 7 Loot Points with each purchase
- 24.37 USD
- 24.39 USD
- 24.39 USD
- 24.42 USD
- 24.42 USD
- 24.84 USD
- 24.84 USD
- 24.89 USD
- 24.90 USD
- 24.93 USD
- 25.03 USD
- 25.40 USD
- 26.19 USD
- 26.19 USD
- 26.80 USD
- 27.03 USD
- 27.38 USD
- 28.91 USD
- 29.27 USD
The world is your playground. Minecraft has the creativity factor and the flexibility matched only by playing with LEGO. There is no better game on PC or console to capture the joy of holding the forces of creation in your hand. Whether you choose to explore the boundless world or to create a stronghold and rule over the region, Minecraft supplies you with abilities to do so.
Minecraft game world
The world of Minecraft is constructed entirely of blocks placed on a grid. It stretches across a potentially infinite, procedurally generated plane. As you travel discover new biomes, each rich with new materials for you to harvest. Explore caves and ruins full of monsters out to get you and resources for the taking.
Minecraft open-ended gameplay
Minecraft gameplay gives you perfect freedom. Explore the world, craft for yourself the tool for survival, or seek rare materials to complete an ambitious construction. Your rewards come from the satisfaction and a sense of power over the environment as you manage to build increasingly more complex structures. Set out goals for yourself and use a robust crafting system to accomplish them. Potentially endless world created by the game is yours to transform.
Robust crafting system
Minecraft boasts hundreds of crafting recipes for the players to discover and use. From tools to weapons and armor to aesthetic additions to your households, it is enough to keep playing for years. Add to this materials with special properties and you will be crafting complex mechanised arrangements and logic engines in no time.
Minecraft game modes
There are several game modes to choose from. The Survival mode throws you empty-handed into a hostile world, where you have to carve a place for yourself with your bare hands and increasing number of tools. Its extreme version is the Hardcore mode, with just 1 life and permanent death of your avatar and the world created for it. Creation mode unleashes your imagination, giving you unlimited resources, immortality and ability to fly allowing you to reshape the face of the world as you please. Spectator mode makes you a ghost, freely phasing through the blocks to explore what lies beyond.
Minecraft online modes
Adventure mode creates controlled environemnt placing customisable restrictions of the participants, to have them experience the world in a way the creator intended. Or set up a server an enjoy the full scope on Minecraft PC online multiplayer with your friends and likeminded players, together creating incredible projects.
Minecraft PC is a solid crafting, exploration and survival game, encapsulating a joy of playing with LEGO and the sense of victory over your environment.
- Potentially endless world for the players to explore. Procedurally generated as you travel further, always keeps something to surprise you with.
- Several game modes, each catering to a different gameplay, from survival to exploration to boundless creation. Join up with friends and together create wonders.
- Interact with mobs, from wildlife to monsters, Minecraft makes sure you never feel alone in its vast world. Fight them, herd them or eat them, you are the king of the land.
- Other dimensions to explore, the Nether and the End Realm wait just on the other side of portals you can create.
- Day and night cycle changes the game between safe exploration and a fight for survival when the monsters come at night.
- Robust online community sharing advice and obscure crafting recipes.
If you feel the constraints of other games too limiting, you have boundless imagination waiting for an outlet or you enjoy crafting-heavy survival games, Minecraft is the game for you.
Minecraft system requirements
If you can run your operating system, you can run Minecraft. Reminiscent of 8-bit games, a block-and-grid based world with simple but clear textures and simple physics engine allow you to play on almost any modern system. Minecraft was released on all essential platforms from Windows PCs to mobile devices.
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Earn 0.75 USD every time someone buys this product using your reflink.
G2A Price Match
Since we offer the best prices, we will match the price of a product you found cheaper elsewhere!
Minecraft (PC) is a digital product- no box included. The code must be activated on the official Minecraft website.