Final Slam 2 Steam Key GLOBAL
Customize your fighter (80 slots to save your avatars) with tons of different options and get ready to fight into the Championship. Final Slam 2 is a PC fighting game that allows you to create your own fighter and win th ...Read More
- GmcomparecomEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback4880
View offer details$ 1.14
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8532
View offer details$ 1.91
Customize your fighter (80 slots to save your avatars) with tons of different options and get ready to fight into the Championship.
Final Slam 2 is a PC fighting game that allows you to create your own fighter and win the Final Slam championships or play through the official Final Slam story in story mode. The game is packed with over 40 in-game fighters, but you can still create your own fighters by customizing his or her attire, moves and stats. You can even adjust the Artificial Intelligence of your fighter! Create yourself. Create your friends. Create your enemies. Create casual guys, ninjas, movie stars, wrestlers, shaolin monks, kung fu fighters, boxers, warriors, robots, game characters and even monsters. Then fight!
- In the creator mode, you can create a wide variety of fighters. There are tons of different body parts, attire, fighting moves, throw moves and special moves to choose from.
Story and Versus Mode:
- Fight the evil that is threatening Earth, or fight individual matches against the computer or a friend in versus mode. The fight arena is zoomable, with blood effects.
Final Slam Mode:
- Enter the Final Slam mode against 80 to 100 fighters and fight up the rankings. There are 3 different titles to win. Get up to the top and win the World Heavyweight Championship!
- See how good you are by fighting opponent after opponent and tracking your win/loss record
Release Date: 2014-06-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Final Slam 2 Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Final Slam 2 Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.