Inscryption (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Inscryption is a horror deck builder with a meta-twist on card games. Unravel a mystery behind Leshy's game and think strategically so as not to stay behind in the escape-room-styled gameplay.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 8 more offers
- 0ElElekttro_gamingSponsored83%Positive feedback89
View offer details$ 21.51
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback35426
View offer details$ 17.52
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback98418
View offer details$ 17.53
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6047
View offer details$ 17.77
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8349
View offer details$ 17.92
- 0Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3284
View offer details$ 17.92
- 0Lancce97%Positive feedback1453
View offer details$ 18.12
Inscryption is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Inscryption is a deckbuilding video game developed by Daniel Mullins and published by Devolver Digital. Try your hardest to escape the devilish powers by winning a mysterious card game. The Inscryption video game is a single-player title that will keep you on tenterhooks at all times. Venture into the card-based odyssey that combines roguelike elements with an eerie atmosphere that will definitely frighten you.
This full of mystery horror game has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, making it one of the finest indie games of 2021. It is described as the most unusual, utterly bizarre, and gripping video game that is a must-have if you love solving puzzles and are fond of psychological challenges.
You are a vlogger named Luke Carder, The Lucky Carder. One day, you receive a card set from the Inscryption game, a title that no one has ever heard of before and that has only been printed once. Surprisingly, one of the cards holds onto some coordinates that you are willing to travel to. There, you discover a box with a floppy disk inside. You turn on your computer and begin playing the mysterious card game that does not let you start your own game.
You are stranded in a dark and damp cabin in the middle of the woods. You are forced to play for your life in a very demanding and sophisticated card game by the demonic game master you are up against Stay alert at all times because you don't want your cards to be talking to you, do you? And neither, see them talking to each other!
Since the game is a roguelike deck builder, it will bring back memories of old-school titles and their unforgettable atmosphere. In the game, you are mostly obliged to collect cards and assemble decks to beat your opponents. However, there is much more to it. Inscryption is one of the games that are best gone into blind so prepare yourself for numerous twists and constantly changing structure.
You should not be superficial about Inscryption. It is possible that the game may look like another repetitive card game on the market, but it is a solid title that will also take you away from the card table itself. The cards may not be so important after all. You can always stand up, look around and scavenge the area. Ultimately, you have to unravel a deep mystery and the process may terrorize you.
- Well-written story that is divided into three acts, each with an unforgettable experience and hair-raising atmosphere
- Satisfying and complex card game mechanics
- Deep and dark mystery ready to be unraveled
- Interesting plot with a lot of twists and turns
- Beautiful graphics and ominous music that create an unsettling and haunting experience
Release Date: 2021-10-19
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Inscryption (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Inscryption (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.