S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Steam Key EUROPE
Year 2012. Six years passed since the time of the Second catastrophe to have made the April events of 1986 fade.The game is set in the Chernobyl exclusion zone which turned from a destiny-breaker place into a threat to a ...Read More
- _e_eplayEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3511
View offer details$ 2.68
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6988
View offer details$ 3.83
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback57250
View offer details$ 5.12
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1818
View offer details$ 5.35
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8515
View offer details$ 5.37
- GaGamestheshopNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 7.95
Warning! this product should be activated on GOG, not on Steam
Year 2012. Six years passed since the time of the Second catastrophe to have made the April events of 1986 fade.
The game is set in the Chernobyl exclusion zone which turned from a destiny-breaker place into a threat to all mankind. The Zone is reluctant to open up its mysteries and needs to be forced to do it. It is a rare hero who can reach the very heart of the Zone onto find out what danger awaits him there.
A danger which, compared to marauders and enemy groupings, all monsters and anomalies, will seem a mere preparation to the meeting with something more fatal and threatening.
But for now… get ready, hero. Collect artefacts and trade, grope your path and keep an eye on the rear, catch roentgens and fight – only make sure you survive! And then, perhaps, if you are persistent and truly lucky, you will find out why all this had fallen on you.
- An immersive storyline seamlessly blended with a living, breathing, non-linear open-world environment governed by the revolutionary 'A-Life' system.
- Accurately modeled real-world buildings and locations from deep inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Unique 'Survival FPS' game play - combines action, stealth, survival and RPG elements to create an incomparable experience in the Zone.
- Enemy Threat Evaluation AI system - NPC characters react dynamically to environments and situations.
- Brutally realistic combat mechanics - weapons display accurate ballistic properties and can be modified with silencers and telescopic scopes.
- Advanced physics and dynamic lighting effects powered by the proprietary 'X-Ray Engine'.
Release Date: 2007-03-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Steam Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Steam Key EUROPE may change over time.