Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Steam Key GLOBAL
A powerful storm starts the series of these tragic eventsYou are Ori, very young and inexperienced spirit of the forest. You were living a fairly happy life with your foster mother, Naru. However, after the storm the for ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 13 more offers
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60795
View offer details$ 6.63
- 0Swift_digital_tradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2723
View offer details$ 6.64
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1301
View offer details$ 6.87
- 0Goty_digitalExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2653
View offer details$ 7.59
- 0Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1570
View offer details$ 7.92
- 0BlBlackmangaming100%Positive feedback189
View offer details$ 8.04
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26219
View offer details$ 8.23
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
A powerful storm starts the series of these tragic events
You are Ori, very young and inexperienced spirit of the forest. You were living a fairly happy life with your foster mother, Naru. However, after the storm the forest started to decay and you were forced to search for food. Unfortunately, Naru died from starvation and in last attempt to save your life, she gave you the last pieces of food you had left. Devastated by that loss you decided to leave your house. Soon you died from starvation but Spirit Tree used rest of its powers to revive you. When you meet Sein, the creature which contains the Spirit Tree powers and will, you both decided to go on a journey to save your homeland.
Ori and the Blind Forest gameplay is a mix of platforming game, RPG game and metroidvania
Ori and the Blind Forest is an interesting mix of a few genres. First of all, it is mostly a beautiful platformer, where you're going to get through specific areas by tons of jumps, climbing etc. While, occasionally you're going to fight with monsters and other types of enemies. Furthermore, Ori and the Blind Forest has also RPG elements. During your adventure, Ori is capable of learning many different abilities. Not only they might help you in battle but also they are very often needed in order to move to previously blocked areas. In other words, you're going to feel a strong sense of progression.
This leads to the most interesting element of the Ori and the Blind Forest gameplay. It is a great example of metroidvania game. In other words, the entire game world is divided into areas (rooms) connected with each other like nods. Most areas can be accessed from different places. Furthermore, such structure of the World allows you to have a possibility to enjoy the unrestricted exploration. Sometimes Ori and the Blind Forest might also challenge your own mind. Interesting puzzles etc. are going to force you to think about your next step.
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition provides you with more challenge
If you love Ori and the Blind Forest then you will enjoy Definitive Edition which is going to provide you with new areas, more plot (focusing mostly on your mother, Naru), various difficulty levels etc. However, the best part of the Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition are two new abilities which you can acquire. These abilities are Light Burst and Dash. They are going to be very helpful during your adventure.
- Try to save the forest from decay and damaging effects of a powerful storm.
- An interesting mix between RPG, platforming game and metroidvania.
- Definitive Edition with more levels, deeper plot and new skills.
- Beautiful 2-D graphics.
- Emotional and deep story.
- Unrestricted exploration.
Release Date: 2016-04-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.