Spec Ops: The Line Steam Key GLOBAL
Spec Ops: The line (PC) takes you on a trip to Dubai, following the steps of Captain Martin Walker and his two teammates. Sent to find a lost regiment after a sandstorm ravaged the once lustrous city, Walker and his men ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 11 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback4133
View offer details$ 8.22
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3865
View offer details$ 2.80
- 0Keyrex100%Positive feedback480
View offer details$ 2.82
- 0BlBlacksnowmenNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 3.43
- 0ThThanks4buying100%Positive feedback291
View offer details$ 3.53
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104388
View offer details$ 5.31
- 0Kinguin79%Positive feedback104
View offer details$ 5.38
Up to 24h
- 0DiDitekplNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 6.87
Spec Ops: The Line (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Spec Ops: The line (PC) takes you on a trip to Dubai, following the steps of Captain Martin Walker and his two teammates. Sent to find a lost regiment after a sandstorm ravaged the once lustrous city, Walker and his men will face adversities they were never prepared to confront.Spec Ops: The Line takes story hints from Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" and it's most famous movie counterpart "Apocalypse Now".
Shooter unlike any other
Spec Ops: The Line takes an approach that runs contrary to most shooters modern or otherwise. It doesn't revel in the carnage, but forces the players to look at things from a different perspective and face the severity of wanton destruction usually expected of such games. Many times the game will force you to make choices, but neither of them will be about what is right or wrong. They are all wrong, the question is, which kind of wrong Walker, and by extension the player, is able to deal with.
Spec Ops: The Line carries its distinct look in more than just raw graphics. While impressive, they serve to highlight the detail and design choices made by the developer. Travel through lush apartments right after fighting among the dunes, see dirty camps set up in once splendid halls of the best location of Dubai. The game's image of the sunburned city is a though-provoking and disturbing picture of survivors trying to live on after a catastrophe.
Spec Ops: The Line uses the environment to improve the challenges posed to the player, and an occasional sandstorm may well stop dead any plan. Many locations are covered in sand, often held at bay only by a fragile window. Shoot it and drown your enemies in tons of sand, ending the fights as abruptly as they started. Stick to cover made of abandoned cars, old crates and other remnants of the city life and survive the attacks from local forces. Make life-and-death decisions without breaking away from pure gameplay.
Inspired by the classics of literature and film
Spec Ops: The Line is a video game adaptation of Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" with a militaristic bent borrowed from Francis Ford Coppola's "Apocalypse Now". Sent to a hostile land in order to find and retrieve a lost unit, Captain Walker's Delta Force squad will face events and decisions defining their very humanity. Like few other shooters Spec Ops: The Line draws a sharp line between a protagonist and a hero.
Spec Ops: The Line is a unique third-person shooter, avoiding the glorification of violence so widespread in the genre. If you want to experience a fresh take on the genre, this is the game you want to turn to. Gripping story, aggressive combat, disturbing mystery - this is what waits for you in Spec Ops: The Line.
Spec Ops: The Line features
- Unique story - inspired by the classics of literature and film, Spec Ops: The Line explores more than just Dubai devastated by the sandstorm
- Intense cover-based shooter - life is cheap, stay in cover to last long enough against numerous enemies
- Hostile environment - use the sand brought by the catastrophic sandstorm against your enemies by shooting at the only things that keeps it at bay
- Impressive visuals - in addition to rew graphics holding up very well against the tides of time, Spec Ops: The Line has carefully designed and detailed locations and models
Release Date: 2012-06-28
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Spec Ops: The Line Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Spec Ops: The Line Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.