Games Like RDR 2 - TOP List
Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the most immersive, expansive, and detailed open world games in recent memory. The Old West is a stunning setting, there’s always something interesting to do, and the story of Arthur Morgan is a great, dramatic prequel to the story of John Marston of RDR1.
But you know that already. You’ve played it, and now you want something that would scratch that specific open-world, story-rich itch. Below you’ll find a list of a few games like RDR2, and a gallery with many more possible matches.
It’s high noon
Below you’ll find games which can scratch your RDR2 itch in one way or another, and you’re sure to find something to suit your needs.
- Offer from 36 sellers13.01USD36.48USD-64%
- Offer from 30 sellers12.63USD42.8USD-70%
- Offer from 18 sellers8.56USD24.32USD-64%
- Offer from 18 sellers16.26USD42.45USD-61%
- Offer from 15 sellers13.38USD72.98USD-81%
- Offer from 27 sellers5.91USD24.32USD-75%
- Offer from 13 sellers15.52USD72.98USD-78%
- Offer from 15 sellers16.04USD72.98USD-78%
- Offer from 19 sellers7.39USD28.33USD-73%
- Offer from 9 sellers28.29USD36.48USD-22%
- Offer from 12 sellers11.25USD72.98USD-84%
- Offer from 6 sellers30.33USD85.15USD-64%
- Offer from 5 sellers13.31USD36.48USD-63%
- Offer from 16 sellers13.61USD85.15USD-84%
- Offer from 9 sellers13.25USD72.98USD-81%
- Offer from 1 seller40.29USD72.98USD-44%
- Offer from 1 seller43.67USD
- Offer from 14 sellers30.33USD
- Offer from 10 sellers14.56USD36.48USD-60%
- Offer from 2 sellers77.37USD
- Offer from 10 sellers22.31USD
- Offer from 10 sellers11.26USD30.41USD-62%
- Offer from 2 sellers12.39USD36.48USD-66%
Games like Red Dead Redemption 2
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best crime stories in gaming, starring three unlikely allies: young repo man Franklin, retired robber/family man Michael, and volatile smuggler and drug dealer Trevor. Where their complicated relations take them, it’s up to you to discover and decide.
The map of GTA5 is huge, and if you want to take a break from the intense storyline you can go golfing, race through the streets, or pursue one of the numerous secrets and easter eggs. It’s an excellent urban open world, whether you’re playing solo, or go Online to play with others.
The Witcher 3
The Witcher 3 is a huge change of theme, from Old West to fantasy, but like RDR2 it lets you ride across pretty landscapes and get chomped on by the wildlife. Become a professional monster hunter, amateur card players, and hobbyist problem solver Geralt of Rivia looking for his adopted daughter, Ciri.
TW3 has a central storyline you’re encouraged to pursue, but nothing stops you from exploring the world, split into several large regions, most notably war-torn Velen, mountainous Skellige islands, and idyllic Beauclair in the Blod and Wine expansion. If you don’t mind fantasy, you won’t be disappointed.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Another change of theme, this time the setting is based on/inspired by ancient Greece and to some degree also its myths. The game takes place during the Peloponnesian War and you’re playing as Kassandra or Alexios (you choose), a Spartan mercenary dealing with the war and some family issues.
AC: Odyssey’s version of ancient Greece is vast, full of people who need helping, enemies who need killing, and high places which need climbing. It’s a great open-world game, and it’s likely to consume many hours of your time, especially if you add the expansions moving the mercenary’s story forward.
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas often feels like a mix of nuclear post-apocalypse, old western movies, and the Old West itself. Robots have cartoon cowboys on their screens, revolvers are solid, reliable weapons, and the radio keeps blasting old tunes such as the classic country ballad Big Iron.
FNV is an open-world game, but it’s an RPG at heart: there are stats, skills, tonnes of conversations and potentially region-affecting choices your character, the Courier, will have to make. There are factions to interact with, companions to recruit, and stories to discover.
It may not seem intuitive, but Mad Max could be a pretty good western game with a few aesthetic tweaks. Mad Max replaces horses with cars, villages and towns with strongholds, and the lovely landscapes of the Old West United States with dried up sea floor, but it doesn’t matter.
As you play Mad Max you’ll do a lot of cool things. You can attack enemy convoys for resources and hood ornaments, and participate in death races to get new cars for your collection. The world is also littered with remnants of the old world, like postcards telling small, usually sad, stories.
- steam games deals
- games like cyberpunk 2077
- fortnite skins
- games for intel hd 4000 & 3000
- games for intel hd 620 & 520
- racing games for 2 players
- shooting games for multiplayer
- football games for 2 players
- games for multiplayer on steam
- strategy games for 2 players
- vr games for 2 players
- pc download games
- gta games list
- nintendo eshop gift cards