Games Like Civilization - TOP List
Civilization is a series with a wonderfully simple and evocative concept that delights with accessible complexity and the “just one more turn” factor that in extreme cases feels like time travel as early evening becomes an early morning. Picking a civilisation, guiding its development, and expanding its influence through various means turn after turn is not exclusive to Civilisation, however. Immediately below you’ll find a short list of a few great suggestions for games like Civilization, and further down you’ll find many more cool titles sharing similarities with the classic strategy.
- Offer from 36 sellers5.16USD46.39USD-89%
- Offer from 10 sellers11.47USD23.19USD-51%
- Offer from 24 sellers5.08USD46.39USD-89%
- Offer from 15 sellers24.13USD57.99USD-58%
- Offer from 12 sellers12.72USD23.19USD-45%
- Offer from 17 sellers16.27USD69.59USD-77%
- Offer from 14 sellers8.76USD23.19USD-62%
- Offer from 10 sellers11.05USD63.79USD-83%
- Offer from 11 sellers9.74USD23.19USD-58%
- Offer from 15 sellers31.32USD86.99USD-64%
- Offer from 18 sellers11.46USD69.59USD-84%
- Offer from 12 sellers8.24USD23.19USD-64%
- Offer from 10 sellers11.55USD23.19USD-50%
- Offer from 10 sellers10.36USD23.19USD-55%
- Offer from 12 sellers29.2USD57.99USD-50%
- Offer from 9 sellers5.69USD11.59USD-51%
- Offer from 11 sellers4.75USD11.59USD-59%
- Offer from 9 sellers8.05USD23.19USD-65%
Best Games Like Civilization
Age of Wonders III
Age of Wonders III is a great choice if you have a hunger for great 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) but aren’t interested in quasi-historical setting. AoW3 takes place in a thoroughly fantasy setting full of magic and fantastical civilisations led by lords like the Sorcerer or the Archdruid.
Crusader Kings III
Crusader Kings III is more rooted in real world history and has a much small scale: you’re running a noble house in medieval Europe. But you still make policy decisions, forge alliances, and start rivalries which can last for centuries. It’s not turn-based, but you always have enough time to make critical decisions.
Europa Universalis IV
Europa Universalis IV in a way picks up the European history where Crusader Kings’ scope leaves it and takes the player on a complex political and military journey from 1444 to 1821. Like in Civ you pick a nation and lead it to glory on a real-world map divided into mostly historically accurate states.
Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Unlike AoW3, Age of Wonders: Planetfall is a science fiction-themed 4X game, featuring factions like the Amazons and the Assembly fighting for control over a planet and the legacy of its long-since-fallen civilisation. The map is procedurally generated like in Civ, so it will last for many, many playthroughs.
Stellaris is a 4X on a galactic scale. You get to pick or design a space-faring species and start exploring your region of space, discovering resources, allies, enemies, and unique opportunities. Stellaris’ cosmos looks amazing, the mechanics are complex, and you could easily spend hundreds of hours playing it.
- steam games deals
- games like cyberpunk 2077
- fortnite skins
- games for intel hd 4000 & 3000
- games for intel hd 620 & 520
- racing games for 2 players
- shooting games for multiplayer
- football games for 2 players
- games for multiplayer on steam
- strategy games for 2 players
- vr games for 2 players
- pc download games
- gta games list
- nintendo eshop gift cards