Games Like WOW - TOP List
World of Warcraft has been the king of MMORPG space since 2004, and while many competitors appeared over the years, few had the staying power and most have just crashed against the rocky coast of Azeroth. If you tried Worls of Warcraft and want to check something similar, then you're in luck there are many games like WoW which are worth checking out. The list below is just an appetizer for the gallery further down.
- Offer from 17 sellers7.88USD12.15USD-35%
- Offer from 2 sellers30.97USD42.57USD-27%
- Offer from 7 sellers19.08USD36.48USD-47%
- Offer from 11 sellers12.92USD48.65USD-73%
- Offer from 14 sellers25.83USD48.65USD-46%
- Offer from 9 sellers10.15USD66.9USD-84%
- Offer from 10 sellers7.47USD72.99USD-89%
- Offer from 14 sellers13.25USD
- Offer from 4 sellers19.79USD48.65USD-59%
- Offer from 40 sellers1.58USD18.24USD-91%
- Offer from 11 sellers9.94USD24.32USD-59%
- Offer from 7 sellers31.21USD66.9USD-53%
- Offer from 3 sellers57.92USD66.9USD-13%
- Offer from 4 sellers12.65USD66.9USD-81%
- Offer from 7 sellers25.9USD42.57USD-39%
- Offer from 3 sellers16.81USD
- Offer from 3 sellers15.65USD
- Offer from 7 sellers7.39USD21.28USD-65%
- Offer from 8 sellers12.86USD
- Offer from 7 sellers48.96USD85.15USD-42%
- Offer from 4 sellers11.74USD12.15USD-3%
- Offer from 23 sellers1.22USD6.07USD-79%
Best Games Like WOW
The Elder Scrolls Online
The Elder Scrolls Online is the first time in the Elder Scrolls series’ history that dozens of players can join forces and fight back against a new mystic crisis troubling the world. TESO has a satisfying, flexible progression, huge map you get to explore with your friends or your clan, and several exciting expansions adding new regions and new stories. Give it a chance and you won’t be disappointed.
Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2 is an excellent sequel to the original game. Now featuring 5 very different fantastical races, 9 professions across three broader archetypes, and an exciting story about fighting against the influence of overwhelmingly powerful Elder Dragons. Despite a limited number of races and professions Guild Wars 2 also offers a stunning degree of build customisation for any purpose.
Lord of the Rings Online
Based on the fantasy classic by J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings Online is a wonderfully detailed, with many famous regions, many familiar characters, and many stories to experience and create together. In addition to various quests the players can enjoy some leisure activities, such as playing musical instruments, crafting, or cooking and even farming. It’s a treat for any fan of Tolkien’s writings.
Final Fantasy XIV
Thanks to a stunning reboot Final Fantasy XIV became one of the best MMORPGs currently on the market. It features a large world, a sweeping, epic storyline, and an interesting class/job system tied to your equipped weapon. FF14 also received several amazing expansions adding new jobs, new races and expanding the already substantial storyline. FF14 does require monthly subscription.
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Star Wars: The Old Republic is an interesting which does a great job mixing an RPG-like story presentation with an MMO with raids, party roles, clans, and server-wide fight for control. Each of the available 8 classes (4 each for the Republic and the Empire) has its own storyline and many of them have multiple endings. It’s a great MMORPG for fans of singleplayer RPGs, especially the KotOR series.